IGNORED

Autechre - Oversteps (WARP210) [The MegaThread]

Friendly Foil

I have a feeling CX from xltronic is making these

CoaX ekekeke

qplay reminds me of bine, a lot actually

Coax ekekee? wtf

here is the guy i was referring to - http://www.boomkat.com/item.cfm?id=104786

his name is Robert Logan and he is pretty skilled at making weird beat based music, hes the source of those clips on that server he announced them over at xltronic.

now there are 2 possibilites. Last time right before Quaristice Robert shared some very high quality clips of the same files that were played on the 'on the wire' radio show right before quaristice came out (far higher quality than the actual rips from the radio show). this leads me to believe he somehow had access to the Quaristice promo aroun the same time all the other press had it. This time around i'd be surprised if promos were already floating around but it's definitely possible he'll again have early access to it. I'm just not hearing anything obviously autechre in these tracks.

Hey bro I am cx over at xltronic. robert is c2x or something. So yes, coax did create the clips.. And coax is cx.

CoaX ekekeke

Coax ekekee? wtf

his name is Robert Logan and he is pretty skilled at making weird beat based music, hes the source of those clips on that server he announced them over at xltronic.

now there are 2 possibilites. Last time right before Quaristice Robert shared some very high quality clips of the same files that were played on the 'on the wire' radio show right before quaristice came out (far higher quality than the actual rips from the radio show). this leads me to believe he somehow had access to the Quaristice promo aroun the same time all the other press had it. This time around i'd be surprised if promos were already floating around but it's definitely possible he'll again have early access to it. I'm just not hearing anything obviously autechre in these tracks.

Hey bro I am cx over at xltronic. robert is c2x or something. So yes, coax did create the clips.. And coax is cx.

Okay... but who are you?

CoaX ekekeke

Coax ekekee? wtf

Okay... but who are you?

What do you mean?

ah, gotta love new autechre album fake samples/etc. haven't listened to anything yet and not really interested at this point. i'd like to say i want to wait until the vinyl arrives but to be honest i'll probably download it as soon as it's available.

i'm almost more excited about seeing the actual physical product than hearing it, lol. quaristice was a bit of a disappointment for me, here's hoping this one will be a bit more concise. and when the fuck are they gonna tour australia?!

CoaX ekekeke

Coax ekekee? wtf

Okay... but who are you?

What do you mean?

If robert is cx2 and cx created the clips and robert isn't cx and coax is over at xltronic and you are coax, then the clips must be made another person over at xltronic, but if your cx, then why are you coax here at watmm, if coax is over at xltronic and not cx? unless cx is actually also coax and cx2 is robert, and cx and coax are the same person... but then why is coax cx? Are you coax at xltronic, or is there a watmmer who is cx?

If robert is cx2 and cx created the clips and robert isn't cx and coax is over at xltronic and you are coax, then the clips must be made another person over at xltronic, but if your cx, then why are you coax here at watmm, if coax is over at xltronic and not cx? unless cx is actually also coax and cx2 is robert, and cx and coax are the same person... but then why is coax cx? Are you coax at xltronic, or is there a watmmer who is cx?

I am cx at xltronic and coax here.

I have a theory:

Quaristice = Untilted B-sides collected into an "album" and post-scripted by Warp into this narrative about how they were exploring more immediate ideas in shorter track forms. All bullshit.

Oversteps = 4-5 years in the making. They've been working on this album since they completed work on Untilted and its going to be a banger.

I have it on pretty good authority that for the purposes of review, a very limited amount of promotional materials are being sent out over a selected period of time.

It's supposed to include two full songs and a mini mix of several others off the album.

Looking at the Paul Morely mini-review, this sounds about right.

Autechre_Oversteps_Promotional_Mix

Sorry...coax pwns you at Autechre fakes.

WARPCD210_Packshot_RGB_480.png

LOL

real life lol

that promotional mix is fake? i want those tracks then. wtf, that shit is killer!

Edited by jules

I have it on pretty good authority that for the purposes of review, a very limited amount of promotional materials are being sent out over a selected period of time.

It's supposed to include two full songs and a mini mix of several others off the album.

Looking at the Paul Morely mini-review, this sounds about right.

Autechre_Oversteps_Promotional_Mix

i am shaking with excitement right now.

(puts on Untilted to calm his nerves)

Edited by troon

Guest Gardenia

You guys are serious? The promotional mix sounds like entry-level Reaktor wanking...if that's real then this is pretty disappointing.

You guys are serious? The promotional mix sounds like entry-level Reaktor wanking...if that's real then this is pretty disappointing.

I'd like to hear what the real songs are if that is just "entry level reaktor wanking"

I'd also like to hear some of your songs, you seem to have a keen ear.

LOL

sampler is real

Edited by troon

if that shit is fake, i will buy that album right now. i dont give a fuck if the artists name is suzy faiery twirl and the album is called my twinkie twinkle toes. for real.

if that shit is fake, i will buy that album right now. i dont give a fuck if the artists name is suzy faiery twirl and the album is called my twinkie twinkle toes. for real.

LOLOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLLOOLOLLOLLOLLOOLLOLLOLLLLOLLOOLLOLLOLLOOLLO fucking LOL

Edited by troon

Tracklisting:

1. r ess

2. ilanders

3. known(1)

4. pt2ph8

5. qplay

6. see on see

7. Treale

8. os veix3

9. O=0

10. d-sho qub

11. st epreo

12. redfall

13. krYlon

14. Yuop

I'm excited as fuck, you guys.. I'm gonna preorder this and I refuse to listen to the previews available on their myspace.

Tracklisting:

1. r ess

2. ilanders

3. known(1)

4. pt2ph8

5. qplay

6. see on see

7. Treale

8. os veix3

9. O=0

10. d-sho qub

11. st epreo

12. redfall

13. krYlon

14. Yuop

I'm excited as fuck, you guys.. I'm gonna preorder this and I refuse to listen to the previews available on their myspace.

:wtf: