IGNORED

Activities performed while listening to Autechre

splesh

walking at night with noone else around

This. Often going walking around at night with my headphones on, love it. Probably look proper dodgy though.

I do this too, on country roads and Ae :)

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fingers

i love listening to autechre at night... falling asleep to an ae album can be quite interesting, especially when it wakes you back up and you're not really sure if you ever fell asleep or for how long lol.

waking up to autechre is great as well. i find it real hard to do anything else other than listen to ae, don't know how anyone could read to it lol. I also definitely agree with it being great traveling music, something about it being repetitive but always changing suites journeys so well.

walking at night with noone else around

This. Often going walking around at night with my headphones on, love it. Probably look proper dodgy though.

yeah i used to do this.. should do it again i recon

Play DOOM2 with Chiastic Slide, balance the levels of game and music to your taste and fly!

trippy!

fixed

Totally agreed, for what ever reason the mental image I always get when playing listening to Chiastic is the Factory level from Doom II. That broken down industrial feel and the black and yellow sky fits the feel of the album like a glove.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4o8zz58_z0&feature=related

Guest fogukaup

I've never played Doom but I like to explore the morrowind world while listening to ae. I like sleeping to amber.

• 2 weeks later...

Play DOOM2 with Chiastic Slide, balance the levels of game and music to your taste and fly!

trippy!

fixed

Sorry man but I'd have to agree with vganalog that Quaristice is pretty effing good Doom music

yeeea man!

who "fixed" my entry? that's not cool!

trippy!

fixed

Sorry man but I'd have to agree with vganalog that Quaristice is pretty effing good Doom music

oiii!!!

trippy!

fixed

Word!

i just assembled my new lawnmower, mowed the lawn, disassembled an old climbing frame, & various other garden shit whilst blasting oversteps

it was fun

I__en______joy___pain_____t_ing_circles___________________ and

_______typ__in_g_________lik___e_______t___his____wh__ile_______lis____ten_____i_ng____to______Aute_chre

:emotawesomepm9:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived