IGNORED

New Ae ten track

plstik

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm, autechre doing acid techno. I'd take 'slow acid' and '90101-5l-l' over this any day. not to say this is a bad track but it's definitely a lot more restrained than what i was expecting

Guest sirch

*fetches brown pants* wohoo!!

"what's that? new autechre album... tri rep p pwhat?... man they already put out two eps this year, oughta be shit" pffffffff

forgot how to spell it did you? lol

also track is ok, but yeah i would like some more fuckery. sounds like they're a bit over that sound though. i'd still love to hear an ae noise album!

Guest sirch

move often

that would make sense as a title, more than "move of ten" .. but then, this is Ae.... so.... !

y7 reminds me of 90101-51-6's older brother. instead of being at all the parties and rocking the drugs, he's now past that phase as an individual and has gone a bit more introverted.

i like it.

Chuffed, can't wait for this.

Quite liking the new track as well. Fun, dark funky track.

And that Beige and Orange sleeve is fucking GORGEOUS

y7 reminds me of 90101-51-6's older brother. instead of being at all the parties and rocking the drugs, he's now past that phase as an individual and has gone a bit more introverted.

i like it.

This!

y7 wons oversteps.

anyone of you in tokyo on the 4th of june? a gig with ae, juan atkins and claude young sounds like it's going to be an interesting mix of classic detroit techno and autechno. i've got a feeling it's going to be a classic gig.

..another reason i'm kinda pissed at this is, even tho i like Ae a lot, is, wtf are Warp doing putting ANOTHER 'thing' out by Ae,

so F'in soon after the last one!?

AND, more to the point, where the fuck is SCINTILLiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii???????????????????????????????????? FFS, Warp.

sort it out.

Cool news (expected), but yeah I agree. I'd rather have Scintilli first!!!

Trying to decipher the track names from that sleeve.....seem something like:

Etchogon-8

y7

pce freeze Z.8l

new (1)

nth Daluseder.b

iris wasapupil

no border

m62 v1ni0

CeppuiqMX

Only 9 i could make out, and they're probably all wrong. Anywhos

And as of the 4th or 5th listen, I'm really liking y7.....like a mixture of a quadrange track and an LP5/EP7 one.

Listens yet again*

:D

Archived