IGNORED

New Ae ten track

plstik

FUCK. YES.

I LOVE YOU WATMM

Sounds pretty cool... most probably altered Oversteps Max patches I'm thinking? Will pre-order asap on vinyl. Hope they aren't lost by Royal Mail again this time.

Also, US tour to promote the new EP perhaps?

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No more Bleep pre-orders for me! Especially after seeing a ton of gold foil Flying Lotus CDs this weekend.

Will pick this up on or shortly after release day at my local record store.

A new Autechre release comes out exactly a week before my 21st birthday?

FUCK YES

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Thanks for the great news!

A new Autechre release comes out exactly a week before my 21st birthday?

FUCK YES

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Thanks for the great news!

Haha and 2 weeks before my 18th. High fives. :emotawesomepm9:

I prefer that new track to most of Oversteps. More continuous than noodly sound. Still leaves me unsatisfied though. I dislike the fuzziness. Weird negative reactions by people, I thought everyone liked Oversteps. I hope there's some epic and very different tracks on this one*. I'm very glad they're interested in releasing new stuff so soon; whether it's good or bad, I get excited..

Move of Ten again sounds like a confident title. The music to me still sounds directionless. I felt that about Quaristice Versions/Quadrange too. Tracks don't particularly go anywhere and just kind of amble around, like they're lacking in confident if anything.

*probably unlikely.

Damn, never thought I'd say this but I don't even know if I'm going to be listening to, let alone buying, this latest Autechre release. I have gone from excited about Oversteps to feeling like I just didn't get it yet, to now feeling like they've acquiesced to the ubiquity of laptopville and squeaky clean electronics of the current era.

This track is OK but it's nothing special. I'm having trouble convincing myself that I just need to listen harder. I think I'd rather just explore the old stuff, I still feel like there's new things to hear in it.

Not enough roughage to this decade's Autechre. Not feeling it.

Damn, never thought I'd say this but I don't even know if I'm going to be listening to, let alone buying, this latest Autechre release. I have gone from excited about Oversteps to feeling like I just didn't get it yet, to now feeling like they've acquiesced to the ubiquity of laptopville and squeaky clean electronics of the current era.

This track is OK but it's nothing special. I'm having trouble convincing myself that I just need to listen harder. I think I'd rather just explore the old stuff, I still feel like there's new things to hear in it.

let it come to you

let it come to you

THANKS DUDE! :emotawesomepm9::cisfor: Couldn't have figured it out without you!

No more Bleep pre-orders for me! Especially after seeing a ton of gold foil Flying Lotus CDs this weekend.

Will pick this up on or shortly after release day at my local record store.

No doubt

none of the record stores where i live ever stock any new ae vinyl. which means i definitely have to preorder if i don't want to miss out.. which kinda sucks because i can't really spend any money right now! i hope we get more previews for this one before preordering starts.

let it come to you

let it come on you :spiteful:

:facepalm: Sorry.

Guest Hanratty

i heard from a reputable source that this is their collaboration with Born Ruffians and Gravenhurst. There are no beats but the singing is very nice.

Archived