IGNORED

The Walking Dead - AMC TV Series (spoilers everywhere)

Rubin Farr

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

turned on the latest episode for 5 minutes while flipping between NCAA games. Sasha and Rosita were breaking through some fence or something & the action movie-esque score during that scene was fucking loooool. So bad. Only wish there was a cgi deer in that scene to give it a 10/10 or pure shit.

I seriously just scan it now on media player, nothing remotely important happens until midway commercial break, then last 5 minutes.  I think I'm done after this season finale.  Life is too short and who cares about Negan.

maybe the series finale will reveal Saul Goodman was a survivor as well, lol.  THE END.

I stopped watching a couple seasons back, but most of the complaints about the current season sound exactly like seasons 1-5.

Edited by doublename

Oh Scott...please...

The Walking Dead showrunner Scott M. Gimple has declared that he’s aiming for the show to be on the air for 20 years.

The long-running AMC show – which airs on FOX in the UK – debuted in October 2010 and is currently in its seventh season. An eighth season, which will premiere in October 2017 with the show’s 100th episode, was commissioned last year after the brutal opening episode of the current season.

Gimple, who took over showrunning duties in 2013 for The Walking Dead‘s fourth season, has now voiced his hope that the show will carry on for another 13 years at least – taking it up to 20 years on the air if it is still being made in 2030.

“We are trying to do 20 years,” Gimple said during a fan panel at PaleyFest in LA. “The [Walking Dead] comic has certainly done it, and I look forward to every issue.

“The Simpsons has been on 26, 27 years, so that’s a challenge — so OK, challenge accepted. Done.”

A very confusing fight sequence and bloody terrible music. 

It was atrocious. The dialogue between negan & rick...oh my...

cg tiger/10

so true, this show never fails to amaze me with how poorly an action scene can be directed. people coming out of nowhere, people managing to escape being targeted point blank, people shooting randomly at various directions without any sense of space or distance.

i watch another shitty show called colony, and i'm pretty sure its budget is only a fraction of walking dead and yet somehow they manage to come up with a very well shot and directed action scenes. those scenes are total ripoff of children of men action sequences, but nevertheless they look very good and you actually understand what's going on on the screen.

• 5 months later...

Just finished Season 7 as it was recently uploaded to Netflix in full. First time I've busted out the fast-forward on this series. I feel nothing for any of these characters any longer. I white knighted for TWD in years past but after S7 I'm not sure I can continue to watch it, let alone defend it.

CGI Deer for president though.

Just finished Season 7 as it was recently uploaded to Netflix in full. First time I've busted out the fast-forward on this series. I feel nothing for any of these characters any longer. I white knighted for TWD in years past but after S7 I'm not sure I can continue to watch it, let alone defend it.

CGI Deer for president though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPxTVJWkbX4

I fast forwarded a lot myself, like every time they went indoors, blandness. I really only wanted to see how the Star Trek chick went out.

• 3 months later...

the comic's still enjoyable enough that i check it out each month like i have been since high school. i mean like the dialogue's generally not very good & i'm not really into zombie literature but when the art's deent (which is only sometimes) the atmosphere is pretty dece

have not watched the show in years it looks like garb

I know many of you initially liked the show and left it at various stages. If you in any way like "so bad it's good" trainwrecks such as The Room, the movies Hello Spiral uploads to YouTube, etc, I implore you to keep watching. This is a degredation of show quality that circles all the way back to genius if you're into that kind of thing. I don't think there's many of you so I'll just wait.

Almost as good as LOST for those qualities. It’s missing a certain je ne sais quois that LOST had in terms of vague plots that do nothing to move the show forward.

how many opportunities does rick need to shoot negan?