IGNORED

racism

vamos scorcho

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking of finally getting into racism, where should I start?

Funny that he ended up getting right into racism

I've heard this before - but never seen any of the transformation - any links for me to gawk at?

I'm curious cause I met lumpy in person and he seemed like a pretty chill guy.

I'm thinking of finally getting into racism, where should I start?

Funny that he ended up getting right into racism

I've heard this before - but never seen any of the transformation - any links for me to gawk at?

I'm curious cause I met lumpy in person and he seemed like a pretty chill guy.

it happened over the course of a few years on BDB

AH fair enough on the BDB - I think I've only visited there twice.

Joyrex - he could have just been racist toward one ethnic group. Maybe he wasn't a white supremacist. Still shitty though.

he posted some genetic/ancestry analysis on BDB in an attempt to disprove that he had any darkie in him, which was p funny. and yes, he has mixed race children, but he somehow manages to reconcile that with white supremacy because the Chinese are the superior race of Asia or something equally asinine.

I was talking to a dude yesterday who said his least favorite place in the US was Oxford, Mississippi, because of the racism. I said yeah, probably. You don't hear much about Mississippi after spelling tests in elementary school. 

He said people made fun of him by pretending to speak Spanish to him when he went to BBQ places and stuff, and I was like... "huh?" He said "I'm a quarter Filipino and they thought I was Mexican." I never would have guessed by looking at him, he just looked quite caucasian to me. I guess in Mississippi they are so racist they can tell the results of your Ancestry.com spit cup just by looking at you and assemble for action. Now that's what I call racism. 

he posted some genetic/ancestry analysis on BDB in an attempt to disprove that he had any darkie in him, which was p funny. and yes, he has mixed race children, but he somehow manages to reconcile that with white supremacy because the Chinese are the superior race of Asia or something equally asinine.

Lol that's fucking hilarious, not least because Chinese are the result of a whole bunch of fucking among different ethnicities in the region. The Mongols did so much fucking in their drive across Asia that something like 1 in 200 men globally are direct line descendants of Genghis Khan (that is, they carry some attribute of his Y-chromosome).

It's like that story Dennis Hopper tells to Christopher Walken in True Romance about the Moors conquering Sicily.

and yes, he has mixed race children, but he somehow manages to reconcile that with white supremacy because the Chinese are the superior race of Asia or something equally asinine.

He was also pretty open about thinking his mixed-race daughter was ugly though.

To be fair babies are ugly

I’m 31, have a 3 year old nephew and I’m starting to get more endeared to lil babbies n stuff. I think they’re hilarious and a source of joy and entertainment. Maybe it’s my internal clock ticking because I can sorta see the appeal of getting married and making a babbie pop out. I get warnings from even the most seemingly happily married people though so I gotta stay on guard.

I think I’d be a good dad though tbh even though I’m a terrible person.

I'm 31 and am an uncle to 8 kids. Maybe you haven't had enough exposure to babies throughout your life? I might have the reverse of the internal clock. I see people all getting married and I just feel jealous rage (as i type away alone in my bedroom on the internet :(  )

I’m at an airport and lil Chinese baby kid kept trying to mess with my phone charger with such persistence. His parents kept getting pissed(in Chinese) but I thought it was funny. When I have to watch my nephew he wears me out with similar stuff but he has so many great quotes and observations. I’ll just get married in my 40’s or some shit.

I have a work-friend who is super conservative but I think it’s because he doesn’t want to inherit gay jeans from his gay dad and he wants Congress to pass legislation to cancel his gay jeans imo tbqh

I'm 31 and am an uncle to 8 kids. Maybe you haven't had enough exposure to babies throughout your life? I might have the reverse of the internal clock. I see people all getting married and I just feel jealous rage (as i type away alone in my bedroom on the internet :(  )

Geez, 8 kids? How many siblings do you have?