IGNORED

racism

vamos scorcho

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol

Edited by eczem

*consults ancient watmm tomes*

I don't know, as the great server crash of '05 (?) (correct me if I'm wrong) wiped out a great deal of watmm history. There may have been lols hundreds of pages long, and we wouldn't know. It was long before my time.

there was actually a longer one that I recall spanning three pages, though in post-count terms it came to about 2 pages (half a page, full page, another half, then some tit broke it).

so you can't even take credit for making the record, eczem, you bumslag.

despite joyrex's and the mod team's efforts to make this forum advertiser friendly / work safe / whatever, there's a high chance that someone these last few days visited watmm for the first time just to find a thread on the front page simply titled "racism", and opened it just to find a dozen posts in a row saying "lol"

Old guy at a bar in North Carolina: “The guys in Charlottesville were marching for heritage and state’s rights, not racism.”

Lol... what state’s rights exactly, the right to own slaves? What heritage? Being traitors to the United States and getting your ass handed to you and not being able to admit it over 150 years later? WTAF broski.

“How do you know what you see and read on the news is true?”

This could easily apply to anything you think, the difference is you’re less likely to follow up on the facts if you think any news that’s critical of Trump is fake you stupid old geezer. Holy shit.

The look on his face when I told him I didn’t give a fuck about the border was priceless. He was like “kids are getting raped!” out loud at a bar. The Catholic Church breh.

despite joyrex's and the mod team's efforts to make this forum advertiser friendly / work safe / whatever, there's a high chance that someone these last few days visited watmm for the first time just to find a thread on the front page simply titled "racism", and opened it just to find a dozen posts in a row saying "lol"

lol