IGNORED

Random post inc autechre.

spratters

I apologise in advance. I'm I may be fairly gone in the head at this specific moment.

All I want is a few people to try this and let me know.

1. Sit in a dimley (real word??? IDK) lit room while you are either fucked or tired (so that covers everyone I guess).

2. Listen to (in this specific order) 'stud' then 'O=0' the whole way through, no stops 'n shit. (By Autechre of course)

3. Tell me how you feel.........

I've just recently had one of those moments that you never forget. A musical moment that blows most of my life out the water. Weird it sounds until it fucking happens. Doing the above scenario almost made my brain explode and me think in 4d.

SERIOUSLY. Do it and let me know.

I apologise in advance. I'm I may be fairly gone in the head at this specific moment.

1. Sit in a dimley (real word??? IDK) lit room while you are either fucked or tired (so that covers everyone I guess).

2. Listen to (in this specific order) 'stud' then 'O=0' the whole way through, no stops 'n shit. (By Autechre of course)

I've just recently had one of those moments that you never forget. A musical moment that blows most of my life out the water. Weird it sounds until it fucking happens. Doing the above scenario almost made my brain explode and me think in 4d.

awww cute

Guest hahathhat

what you got in that bag man why you got a bag dawg and i dont got one give me dat bag dawg

they're nice tunes but i obviously need some of whatever you're on if i'm going to seriously try and understand your post.

and:

navywat.jpg

Guest Gravity

Sorry guys. I'm back to normal now and don't understand what I was talking about.

I think I did at the time though. :facepalm:

Well, I think everyone here feels that way about certain tracks at one time or another.

You just happen to have been messed up out of your head.

Wait, so these tracks back to back, or going through their entire discography starting at Stud and ending at O=0? I'm gonna do the latter just to be safe...

lol_wat.jpg

Archived