IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

This was the White Witch from The Chronicles of Narnia that can be found on the Narnia Trail here in Surrey, England.

IMG_20210213_140710_592.jpg

Edited by nogodsofficial
Broken link
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, nogodsofficial said:

This was the White Witch from The Chronicles of Narnia that can be found on the Narnia Trail here in Surrey, England.ClipboarderTemp-702efbf.png

is that analog? i love those landscapes...

Edited by Tim_J

20 hours ago, Tim_J said:

is that analog? i love those landscapes...

Digital believe it or not. Think I have some more of the landscape - it was covered in snow also.

22 minutes ago, Tim_J said:

@oscillikdo u have any bad pictures?

I made plenty tbh, although I did have a clearout last year in prep for sorting out my backup solution (I had none, and all my archives were just sitting on a single 4TB drive which could go at any moment; kinda incentivises you to do something about it).

I really appreciate your kind comment! Always remember though, even immensely accomplished photographers have taken some shite photos.

I started out taking 'serious' photos with my phone, but these days I've gotten so used to having a viewfinder that I find it too frustrating to bother trying to frame up a shot properly on a screen. So pretty much anything I take with my phone is crap. Like this:

[spoiler]

733920997_2021-03-1017_52.28-50.thumb.jpg.56ee988e481c33d3f41f20851c14fe6a.jpg[/spoiler]

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Schlitze said:

It doesn't feel like spring..feels more like autumn

DSC00650.JPG

is that a doggy style on the top of that hill?

• Haha 1