IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

Spilt beer on it for the first time tonight, hence the paper towels.  My friend is lending me her shampooing/vacuum machine.  It may be the first step towards me cleaning up the place a bit.

1 hour ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

2092070597_moresqualor.thumb.jpg.01b56b1ca02e86461fd61b76967d747f.jpg

Lol - I zoomed in to look at the pedals and now I’m convinced you have tins of pilchards on the floor ?

No photograph made made me go ‘what the f&@k is going on there!!!’ more than this one ?

Please clean up so we know you’re ok ?? 

• Haha 1

Those are tins of evaporated milk, for my coffee.

Shampooing the carpet may be the thing that inspires me to deal with the mess.  There's just so much of it... everywhere.  And it really doesn't bother me, because I'm always focused on something else.  I only ever clean up for the sake of other people, and I haven't had anyone over in a year.  The only thing that does bug me is dirty dishes... sure wish I had a sink in here.

12 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

The only thing that does bug me is dirty dishes... sure wish I had a sink in here.

What do you mean... no sink? Where do you wash it then?

I have no ketchup, only hot sauce.  Need to feel the burn to know I'm alive.

I live on a property with my cabin + the main house where a couple I'm friends with live.  I have to carry my dishes over there to wash them, and also have to go there to shower etc.  The property itself is amazing, and i can make noise all day... so no complaints.

• Like 4

gosh, i think i'm related to zephyr_nova & hello spiral

cleaning motivation where did you go?

I started cleaning then stopped

come on we can do it

there's nothing to

it

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Shampooing the carpet may be the thing that inspires me to deal with the mess.

No offense intended, but maybe the motivation should be that you'll no longer live in a milk encrusted pile of garbage.

• Like 2
  • Farnsworth 1

13 minutes ago, Braintree said:

No offense intended, but maybe the motivation should be that you'll no longer live in a milk encrusted pile of garbage.

None taken.  It's a very fair point.

It's not milk though...

[spoiler]it's semen.[/spoiler]

Edited by Zephyr_Nova
  • Farnsworth 1

Nope.  So far everyone's been understanding.

I had one over before it got really bad.  She interviewed me while I was drunk, and noted that I didn't seem any different until I got up and stumbled around.  But as far as my actual conversation I stayed the same.  Anyway... my house mates got really paranoid about having people over outside our bubble after that, which is one reason I don't have anyone over.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

6 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

Nope.  So far everyone's been understanding.

I had one over before it got really bad.  She interviewed me while I was drunk, and noted that I didn't seem any different until I got up and stumbled around.  But as far as my actual conversation I stayed the same.  Anyway... my house mates got really paranoid about having people over outside our bubble after that, which is one reason I don't have anyone over.

I don't get it. They got paranoid about you having people over because you stumbled around after getting drunk while you had a date over at your place? I can't comprehend how one thing leads to the other. What are they worried about?

10 minutes ago, dingformung said:

I don't get it. They got paranoid about you having people over because you stumbled around after getting drunk while you had a date over at your place? I can't comprehend how one thing leads to the other. What are they worried about?

They are worried about the plague.  If the bathroom wasn't in the main house it probably would not be an issue.

• Thanks 1