IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

He's hiding in the stove.

4 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

He's hiding in the stove.

Waldo, I mean.

4 minutes ago, brian trageskin said:

i'm not sure what that striped thing underneath the jacket is (a cushion?) but i'm quite sure it doesn't belong on the dirty cutting board

I needed the cushion to sit on the block of wood that supported me while I posed in front of the TV static to make a music video.  I probably tossed it on the couch after, and then later tossed my jacket on there too.  The cutting board needed to be moved off the coffee table so I could put the camera on said table while I posed on the stump in front of the static.  It's all very logical.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

21 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I needed the cushion to sit on the block of wood that supported me while I posed in front of the TV static to make a music video.  I probably tossed it on the couch after, and then later tossed my jacket on there too.  The cutting board needed to be moved off the coffee table so I could put the camera on said table while I posed on the stump in front of the static.  It's all very logical.

AR3xX0Q.gif

what's your explanation for the tin cans at the foot of the sofa though? explain to me how this was a rational decision

• Haha 1

Hard to say.  They would have been put there maybe a couple weeks ago.  Possibly there was too much clutter in the no-door cupboard.  That's most likely where they will stay until I am out of evaporated milk.

3 hours ago, toaoaoad said:

and gluten free pretzels

They smell exactly like dog food, and taste like what I picture dog food tasting like.  I bought them because they were on sale and I figured how bad could they be?  That was a month ago.  One day I will remember to throw them out.

That's true.  I'm a bit curious to see if they taste any different from how I remember them.  Was very surprised that something that smells and tastes like that would make it onto the market.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

uploaded the wrong photo yesterday because i'm a friggin dummy. sorry for making everyone crank their screen brightness to eyebleed levels. :catsob:

DSC_0778.thumb.jpeg.bb5f396edf2c8264d64454cc04168dda.jpeg

• Like 1