IGNORED

pics you took that you're pleased with

oscillik

great colours in the first one. all the holes are very uncomfortable to look at too, really triggering the fuck outta me. A+

love the last 2.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Right outside my workplace, this time of year a bunch of toads make their perilous journey from a brook (their Tinder) to lay their eggs in seawater. The males hitch a rather progressive ride on the females' backs. When I saw a couple on the nearby road, I offered them an express shovel to some bushes, which leaves them a stretch of wood- and grasslands that should provide cover from hungry birds. Later in the day, another pair of lovetoads appeared on the road and recieved the same service. Incredible experience... Godspeed little ones! 

IMG_20220417_154500.jpg

IMG_20220417_175755.jpg

Edited by chim
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, _vow_of_silence_ said:

BTW, this is the place... 

Bucket list ? - check

IMG_20220509_113609.jpg

Pink’s! I’m originally from Chicago so I can’t say much about their hot dogs ?but I have gotten chili fries there far too many times than I should have. 

On 5/14/2022 at 3:25 PM, J3FF3R00 said:

Pink’s! I’m originally from Chicago so I can’t say much about their hot dogs ?but I have gotten chili fries there far too many times than I should have. 

lucky! Chicago dogs were my favorite

• Burger 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...