IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The number of fucking problems getting this eyesore pad has added to my life oh my god !!!!!!!!!!!

Latest trial by fire, have most expensive stylus from Adonis, have compatible recommended ap. the line is offset from the point by a few millimetres, sort of fixed that in settings on their forums is huge issue for bulk customers that all want to back grade to previous stylus, next problem it doesn't always draw the line, doesn't always has turned into most of all the time. i was just trying to draw the shadow under a lip omg please just do what I tell you it's been bought from an eBay store I don't want to have to deal with sending you back.

/ can't smash stuff, too poor soo am instead seething ball if unrequited rage.

Open a new picture in procreate (drawing app) and start noticing when I've sketched out the face and am filling detail that I'm in greyscale, I don't remember asking to be in greyscale. All the other attempts have been in colour.

/ will not spend the next half an hour figuring it out, not tonight.

/ picks up pen and A4 sheet of paper, I just wanna fking draw something.

Here's a good first world problem:

I am a consultant, I travel half the year. We consultants get picky about travel since we have to fly twice a week or more, and like to have as much control over the trips as possible. Airline "elite" benefits are important to us - free booze, shorter security lines, priority boarding, free checked baggage, no change fees, etc...

The year is almost over, I have no more company travel on the books, and I'm 5 flight segments short of keeping my Elite status for 2015. Time to take matters into my own hands!

So, to make up the missing 5 segments, I have booked a whirlwind tour:

Saturday afternoon: DEN to SLC to PHX (2 segments)

Saturday night: Use 30k Hilton Honors points (I have >500k) for a free night at the Hilton Garden Inn
Sunday afternoon: PHX to SLC to DEN (2 segments)
Sunday night: DEN to SLC to DEN (2 segments)

6 flights in 1.5 days, I'm home by 11PM, and I retain Elite status for 2015! Well worth the $300 out of my own pocket - that is less than $1/day spread across Year 2015

Edited by jsmcpn2

I have "stage fright" when I piss in a public toilet around other people. It is absolutely nothing to do with any kind of fear - it's just that the weewee doesn't come out. You just stand there, needing a piss, and making all the usual motions, but it just doesn't come out, for no reason at all. Why does it happen?!

Holy shit, i get this exactly. I think it has to do with the fact that you're in a somewhat vulnerable position with your back turned to everyone and anyone could basically come up and bash your head against the wall. Of course, i don't think this will actually happen, I think it's my reptile brain making me feel defensive when i don't have to be.

I am a consultant, I travel half the year. We consultants get picky about travel since we have to fly twice a week or more, and like to have as much control over the trips as possible. Airline "elite" benefits are important to us - free booze, shorter security lines, priority boarding, free checked baggage, no change fees, etc...

The year is almost over, I have no more company travel on the books, and I'm 5 flight segments short of keeping my Elite status for 2015. Time to take matters into my own hands!

Saturday night: Use 30k Hilton Honors points (I have >500k) for a free night at the Hilton Garden Inn

6 flights in 1.5 days, I'm home by 11PM, and I retain Elite status for 2015! Well worth the $300 out of my own pocket - that is less than $1/day spread across Year 2015

This sounds more like a first world success than a problem.

This sounds more like a first world success than a problem.

Both. It was, now it's not. I solve problems for a living, for when one comes along you must not let it whip you.

Edited by jsmcpn2

Listening to John Maclaughlin fuck around, thinking yeah whatever i can do that, but really not being able to blast my acoustic, at 01:25 am. So i just do some simple fun thing that i do which leaves plenty open for fun and then, fukkkk that's loud, sie ..

I once slpt in until 7pm. It was winter, so when I looked at the clock I just assumed I had gotten up way earlier than usual. I was stoked because it meant I had time to get shit done before the session I had scheduled. it was a first session with a new client too! Luckily they were extremely forgiving.

Present day FWP: for months I beat my girlfriend... at Doctor Mario about 60% of the time. But for the last few weeks she's been destroying me 9 out of every 10 games! I don't know what happened. My reflexes seem much slower now for some reason.

My ex girlfriend is showing her boobs on a video clip for an upcoming party reuniting students from all across France. I knew she was kind of a bitch and it's been a while but it makes me kind of angry.

PS : no I won't post any link :emotawesomepm9: !

My ex girlfriend is showing her boobs on a video clip for an upcoming party reuniting students from all across France. I knew she was kind of a bitch and it's been a while but it makes me kind of angry.

PS : no I won't post any link :emotawesomepm9: !

link is post

no

I once slpt in until 7pm. It was winter, so when I looked at the clock I just assumed I had gotten up way earlier than usual. I was stoked because it meant I had time to get shit done before the session I had scheduled. it was a first session with a new client too! Luckily they were extremely forgiving.

Present day FWP: for months I beat my girlfriend... at Doctor Mario about 60% of the time. But for the last few weeks she's been destroying me 9 out of every 10 games! I don't know what happened. My reflexes seem much slower now for some reason.

Having a girlfriend has weakened your wrist muscles, tendons.

Listening to John Maclaughlin fuck around, thinking yeah whatever i can do that, but really not being able to blast my acoustic, at 01:25 am. So i just do some simple fun thing that i do which leaves plenty open for fun and then, fukkkk that's loud, sie ..

electric guitar+headphones