IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

Remember that lost key of mine?

It was stolen, today I came home to an ripped apartment.

Ipad, Playstation 4 and flatscreen.. all stolen.

Fuck this gay earth.

fuck, man. that's awful. any insurance? how did they know where your place was?! fuckers.

I've had my place broken into and flipped upside down. you feel violated for a good while, and that's worse than the loss of stuff you own, but you get over it.

godspeed. let us know if WATMM can channel its collective autism into some form of help.

Remember that lost key of mine?

It was stolen, today I came home to an ripped apartment.

Ipad, Playstation 4 and flatscreen.. all stolen.

Fuck this gay earth.

So what you're saying is, your place looks like this now?

11825907_442480599269983_998917122401539

does not differ much from your place

Inside-North-Korea-Hotel-room.jpg

:dadjoke:

flol

Btw just in case there are some who don't get it, obviously what happened to npoess is shitty and fucked up.

Was merely trying to lighten the mood. Or inspire him to even greater heights of dankness.

fuuuck, how does that even happen? did your keys have your house address on them?

my fwp: I finally have the money together to get changed into yen for my japan trip in 3 weeks, but the AUD->JPY conversion rate is the lowest it's been since 2012, GAH

Sorry that shit happened Npoess.

I have an idea tho, which may sound a little far-fetched. What if several of us pitched in some dough, in case you wanted to invest in replacements? Hope that's not being inappropriate.

my fwp: I finally have the money together to get changed into yen for my japan trip in 3 weeks, but the AUD->JPY conversion rate is the lowest it's been since 2012, GAH

Whereabouts, if you don't mind my asking? Sorry, I know I go on about Japan a lot.

I'm getting really burnt out at the moment but I don't feel confident in my ability to find a better job. And I don't even know if I want to keep doing web programming. I enjoy Javascript for the most part but if I have to support IE8 one more year of my life I am going to shit my prostate out of my face.

Also I really like the people I work with. But several of them have left recently.

AUD to USD sucks right now too :|

I'm getting really burnt out at the moment but I don't feel confident in my ability to find a better job. And I don't even know if I want to keep doing web programming. I enjoy Javascript for the most part but if I have to support IE8 one more year of my life I am going to shit my prostate out of my face.

Also I really like the people I work with. But several of them have left recently.

have you considered getting a bike?

Whereabouts, if you don't mind my asking? Sorry, I know I go on about Japan a lot.

Flying in to Osaka, spending a few days there, then heading to Tokyo for Square Sounds, playing the after party and staying a few days, heading to Kyoto to play at 1H1D and a friend's wedding, then back to Osaka for a couple days before heading back. Almost three weeks in total! Gonna be great once I figure out my money situation.

have you considered getting a bike?

I have one, should I deliver papers? Jimmy John's sandwiches?

Flying in to Osaka, spending a few days there, then heading to Tokyo for Square Sounds, playing the after party and staying a few days, heading to Kyoto to play at 1H1D and a friend's wedding, then back to Osaka for a couple days before heading back. Almost three weeks in total! Gonna be great once I figure out my money situation.

Nice :) Yeah sounds like it ought to be a good trip. Good luck getting your funds sorted out.

Might consider returning there next March myself. It's been just over seven years now.

Bought an iPad for an app to control one of my drum machines, and been trying to use it for everyday things. what is this P.o.s.? Chrome can't have extensions and work properly? Damn. I should have researched it,I think chrome can run iPad apps but not the other way around?

Only cost 60 as cosmetic damage,it's one with a lightning connector, but damn irs crap. Some apps won't even go landscape.

Posted from crapipad

What apps won't go into landscape? That's not normal, unless they are phone apps.

Chrome is utter shit for mobile though. I don't think it supports extensions on Android either.

Edited by doublename

Someone tried to steal the fork to my bike the other night. Thankfully, someone chased them off before they could finish so they only got a small piece that holds the front wheel in place.

What a fucking hassle, though. Had to replace the cap on the front post and the whole brake system.

:catrage:

I see a theme.

My bike was just stolen, perhaps a few hours ago. A nice, sturdy, XL giant with slicks. I put a good amount of work into it over the years (2008-now).

The lesson is never get comfortable in a place, never let your guard down, but it's a lesson I doubt I'll heed, because that is no way to live.

REAL LESSON: place value where it cannot be easily stolen.

catch you on the flip side...

Damn again.

My fwp,moved my stuff into new flat today. Lovely place. Highest ceilings I've ever been in, bar mansions. Georgian?

Plugged in lamp and it blew the fuse. Fuse box is too high up, need a ladder.

Fail

That's grim Npoess, mate, really sorry to hear that.

zero roach material

not like you can make a roach out of a Jack Russell either, which is just as well for you old bean,,,,,resting at my feet

Were you at home? I thought it was literally impossible not to have some roach-thickness card lying around your house.

nah was shacked up down with her indoors.....uber-stealth vaping was the answer

Thanks everybody.

Yeah, I hope the insurance will cover it. I've never tried anything like this before, but I guess it should? But the fact that there is no visable signs of robbery, since they had they keys, that makes me a bit nervous though. But I will contact them tomorrow when they open.

But the thing is, I've only like lived in this new city for like 3 weeks, and I've already had my first home robbery. I'm already starting to get a bit sick of this place.

Gutted for this bs chap, fuck me if there arent enough proper Fagin cunts in the world as it is

if u aint already (& while stating the bleeding obvious sry), get your locks changed innit

All this talk of thieves - and a call for money -

Which one of you is venetian snares

Srsly though, I would donate to some gofundmes to make things a bit better for watmm buddies. Im doing alright at the moment. Apart from being too short