IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I lived for 6 long years in a shared apartment with strangers. I think I've had enough of that for one lifetime. Both the party animal and the clean freak type of flatmates can be very annoying.  Idk, I wasn't an angel either, tbh.

I got out after 3 years, and never again.

btw wasn't Gautier a watmm member?

Went to go post in the 'How world view 'merica dese mainz" thread and it do vanished from GenBan.  Huh?

Actually it wasn't even that good, just a link to a news article about some guy who's contributed over 3 million edits on Wikipedia; non-spoiler, dude still lives with his parents.

Was KY the one with the carlos mencia dancing gif av or did I imagine that?

Went to go post in the 'How world view 'merica dese mainz" thread and it do vanished from GenBan.  Huh?

Actually it wasn't even that good, just a link to a news article about some guy who's contributed over 3 million edits on Wikipedia; non-spoiler, dude still lives with his parents.

Was KY the one with the carlos mencia dancing gif av or did I imagine that?

KY's av was a goofy looking wildcat IIRC, perhaps taken from the bad taxidermy thread?

Here, it was this one!

aV7jeMH.jpg

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Ah ok, I'd like to report another FWP then -

Seems to be that the "Load more topics" button at the bottom of p. 1 isn't working right, at least here on Firefox.

First click, nothing happens.

Second click, loads p. 3 topics :psyduck:

LOL that needs to be taken up with management (i.e., joyrex)

FWP - there's too much snow in Ottawa. I'm tired of shovelling my driveway. It's also cold as balls.

let's not forget KY’s greatest quote, only half tongue-in-cheek

idm is stupid, intelligent dance music is stupid, merck went out of business, freescha produced a britney spears song, electronic music is prime real estate for car commercials, sterile, complicated drums and clicks, faggy washed out sinewave synths, suck my dick

I mean, he’s not wrong.

agreed, both.

IDM is about stupid guns, lasers going out of business in space, monsters from the future producing britney spears songs. prime real estate for explosions, sterile Sylvester Stallone doing a complicated backflip on top of a spike in the middle of a car commercial while Robocop drums and clicks as he carries a ghost up a mountain. faggy washed out bombs and swords and that, suck my dick.

stupid guns, lasers going out of business in space, monsters from the future producing britney spears songs. prime real estate for explosions, sterile Sylvester Stallone doing a complicated backflip on top of a spike in the middle of a car commercial while Robocop drums and clicks as he carries a ghost up a mountain. faggy washed out bombs and swords and that, suck my dick.

Hear hear. Also anyone who has a problem with these washed-out sine waves is granted authorization to chortle my balls:

https://youtu.be/5jmAuqMV9t8

My phone space is nearly full. I think the Ae Laxir remix collection could be a major contributing factor, as it's thrown my music library into disarray with all the artists on it. Might have to narrow it down to just a few favorites and delete the rest.

LOL that needs to be taken up with management (i.e., joyrex)

FWP - there's too much snow in Ottawa. I'm tired of shovelling my driveway. It's also cold as balls.

Fwp - still not understanding the nuances of north merkins & "balls" anecdotal evidence

Tripping balls, cold as balls....who/where/what/how/why are these "balls"?

While there i never bothered to ask, eg: "drop a deuce" made obvious sense, but this is another creature altogether

Balls like Boules? French occultism re-the whole Freedom-Fries renaming fiasco, creeping in through language?

Cajones? Testicles & scrotum? Similar to saying "bollix/bollocks"?

Rhetorical questions...

From what I've heard over the years balls in NA vernacular is almost always testes.  Some bros are prone to throw it around liberally - a la say, fuck - to the point of nonsense.  I believe cold as balls is a separate beast though, kinda meant to convey "so cold that it'll freeze yer balls of" but in much fewer words.

No idea where tripping balls came from, though I do hear that pee is stored in the balls.

Edited by Bob Dobalina

It’s stupid cold here, the post office is closed as well as many businesses too. I still had to drag my ass to work today... it was -26F this morning with a windchill of -50. My car was making noises I’ve never heard it make before, it’s not old either.

post-8517-0-02244500-1548876299_thumb.png

Edited by ghOsty

businesses there close at that temperature? 

must be kinda nice. 

edit: I mean, quiet/serene if all the usual traffic etc isn't around. Sucks you still have to go to work. It can be 3 weeks straight of -30 or -40 here, I've never had a day off work or anything like that for the cold!

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

It’s stupid cold here, the post office is closed as well as many businesses too. I still had to drag my ass to work today... it was -26F this morning with a windchill of -50. My car was making noises I’ve never heard it make before, it’s not old either.

quite surprising, considering how everyone says americans are hard working people... my postman delivers mail every day on a moped even at minus two digits - he's covered like an Eskimo. The guy who delivers morning paper is on his moped at 4am, even when the roads are not cleared of snow yet (but usually they are since guys with big tractors plow snow in the middle of the night). i see people outside bars or offices freezing their ass off for a cigarette break...even i did that... the only time i remember was when the school closed sometime in the late 90s, when there was 1 meter of snow over night. but the next day, when the roads were clear, we still had to go to school. we even played outside at minus two digits...