IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

My older brother has just proposed to his girlfriend, who has accepted. I hope he is happy and is nice to her, because he was total shit to me throughout my childhood, a childhood I have no nostalgia for.

I forsee lots of drama in the coming months. It doesn't help our side of the family is pretty much broken up: her side of the church will be packed, my side will be nearly empty. Oh, and I forsee a lot of questions at the wedding about where is my partner, one I don't have nor intend to get any time soon. Should be fun!

edit: goddamnit why do I always get first post on a new page >__<

youre the one

Sleep problems. Given how there's medical claims that insufficient sleep leads to memory loss, obesity, and cardiac arrhythmia, I probably shouldn't allow this to persist for too long.

Then again maybe I need to quit drinking coffee at night.

lol stop drinking coffee at night dude. switch to a caffeine free herbal tea. chamomile is your friend

students who plagiarize from wikipedia despite knowing the digi-checks done, then get their millionaire parents in to petition discuss reversing such a decision on their failed abortion's blatant stupidity

Sleep problems. Given how there's medical claims that insufficient sleep leads to memory loss, obesity, and cardiac arrhythmia, I probably shouldn't allow this to persist for too long.

Then again maybe I need to quit drinking coffee at night.

lol stop drinking coffee at night dude. switch to a caffeine free herbal tea. chamomile is your friend

Yeah chamomile is pretty much a natural sedative innit. I didn't even stay up late last night though - just ended up waking up @ 4 AM and messed around til I got sleepy again. At least I'm not back to work til tomorrow.

Supposedly it's actually more natural to wake up for a little while, do some thangs, and then go back to sleep; that used to be the historical norm, but now we only allow for, say, an 8 hour block total before having to start the next day. Everything's fucked.

Supposedly it's actually more natural to wake up for a little while, do some thangs, and then go back to sleep; that used to be the historical norm, but now we only allow for, say, an 8 hour block total before having to start the next day. Everything's fucked.

I wish there were like an hour-long window in our work shifts to take a brief snooze right after lunch, or mid-afternoon. That would be nice.

Another sudden FWP: I accidentally dropped my cordless mouse into a glass of cranberry juice and now it doesn't work properly. FUCK.

Oh well. A replacement shouldn't be too expensive.

Guest fiznuthian

i bought some bitcoins and haven't even received them in my wallet yet (have to wait 4-5 more days) and their value is swinging wildly! i lost $3 USD in the first 24 hours of purchasing them. but some day will be my day and this bitcoin will make me rich! :emotawesomepm9:

i bought some bitcoins and haven't even received them in my wallet yet (have to wait 4-5 more days) and their value is swinging wildly! i lost $3 USD in the first 24 hours of purchasing them. but some day will be my day and this bitcoin will make me rich! :emotawesomepm9:

Pre-silk road bitcoins were where it was at. I sold my small amount that I gathered from online trading for waaaay more than they were worth to stupid kids using silk road.

Thanks internet. Good luck in your money-making quest my brother. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest fiznuthian

Pre-silk road bitcoins were where it was at. I sold my small amount that I gathered from online trading for waaaay more than they were worth to stupid kids using silk road.

Thanks internet. Good luck in your money-making quest my brother. :emotawesomepm9:

thanks, bitcoin is definitely here to stay. wish i hadn't tossed my wallet away back when everyone thought it was a silly idea.

http://money.cnn.com/2013/11/29/news/bitcoin-haul-landfill/

TBH the coins in my pocket always were a weird concept to me. How is it that shiny metals dug out of the ground, shaped into circles and stamped with historical / royal faces on them can be traded for stuff? How is this type of shiny metal worth more than this type over here? Maybe it'll be the same with bitcoins in the future. I'll be buying my Haribo with my monthly paycheck of bitcoins.

Guest fiznuthian

Bitcoins are still a silly idea.

Care to explain why?
Actually don't bother. This is a first world problem that we could argue in circles over. There's a lot of unknowns and no one knows what is going to happen. People scoffed at the internet in its early days too. And yet it grew and it grew. :)

I'm slowly understanding (finally) the meaning of my life. I've been fighting a lot with myself about why I sometimes act like... Well, act like someone I'm not.

Finally! Yes! I'm finally founding my path in life. I told ya I got a job, right? Well, it helped me much more to finally understand what's life about and to myself. Well, not at all but it still is a key element to my path to happiness.

So my FWP now is I need to organize my time cuz I now go to school and the job and shit and blah... But I'm happy since I'm understaning myself a bit more each day.

Guest fiznuthian

I'm slowly understanding (finally) the meaning of my life. I've been fighting a lot with myself about why I sometimes act like... Well, act like someone I'm not.

Finally! Yes! I'm finally founding my path in life. I told ya I got a job, right? Well, it helped me much more to finally understand what's life about and to myself. Well, not at all but it still is a key element to my path to happiness.

So my FWP now is I need to organize my time cuz I now go to school and the job and shit and blah... But I'm happy since I'm understaning myself a bit more each day.

:beer:

ground loop causing hum. it's driving me insane.

yeah i'm getting horrendous cpu/hd noise from my right monitor out of my usb soundcard. i hear it in my sleep now

ground loop causing hum. it's driving me insane.

yeah i'm getting horrendous cpu/hd noise from my right monitor out of my usb soundcard. i hear it in my sleep now

Sometimes it plays overtones all by itself - which is quite nice actually. Very ambient innit.

Bitcoins are still a silly idea.

Care to explain why?
Actually don't bother. This is a first world problem that we could argue in circles over. There's a lot of unknowns and no one knows what is going to happen. People scoffed at the internet in its early days too. And yet it grew and it grew. :)

Bitcoin is a silly idea as a currency. Limited resource with little oversight equals many unscrupulous people trying their best to scam the shit out of honest people. Because there is no regulation, there is no recourse to the justice system.

As an investment it might do alright, kind of like digital gold.

Salvatorin has made a kickass ASCII version of my avatar which I am using now

But it turns out most of the people for some reason keep using the terrible Syro forum theme which is rather dark, and makes my avatar nearly invisible because it's transparant :catrage: especially in chatmm

change your theme, think of the avatar :cattears:

And come on, that badger pic is cringey now. Why is it still there?