IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I thought the first half was alright, but then it devolved into stupid. And yeah the next two got progressively more stupid. It's funny with so much backcatalogue to draw from and the whole thing basically story boarded for you by gifted artists of the day, why on earth do they not use this resource. Instead they have to give cousin morty's son a screen writing job and we end up with modern hollywood storytelling, a fatal carcrash between nepotistic hiring practises and the modern corporate design by committee.

mleh ...

Flats both on the way to and from work today. In the rain. Also apparently lost my saddle bag after fixing the first one this morning. Had sentimental value as it was a gift from my now retired favorite bike mechanic

It's going to be 75 degrees on Christmas day

Massive falling out with older brother--short version: his fault, always a jerk--and the reverberations are preventing me from concentrating on doing any meaningful work.

Brain is too worked up and full of ire to see right. :catbleed:

Yeah I only watched the first Nolan movie too, I can only assume that the others don't redeem it. I hated everything about it, and to be fair I came in expecting to hate it, but particularly how much everyone gushed about the "grit" of it. Like it's a dude in fucking tights with a twiddly ear mask, and you're enthusiastic about how serious this material is being treated? Get some fucking perspective. It's almost like a toilet for audiences to piss their feelings of helplessness and futility into instead of doing something useful, let alone talking or even thinking about genuine injustice. "But he's serious because his parents were MURDERED when he was a kid". Fuck you, this is fiction! How is that supposed to entertain me or teach me ANYTHING??

Lol, omfg see what I mean? I shouldn't even bring it up...

spending 2hrs IN an ambulance OUTSIDE A&E with a loved 1 in agony due to cancer complications waiting to be admitted, then 1 more hr IN A FKN CORRIDOR by a pediatric unit so a bunch of sicks kids could see my old man screaming in agony

yeah, bummer dude

still, at least we wont get fkn billed for it like other places round the world, small mercies

Renoise won't work on my laptop :(

That's really weird cos I've run it on a pre-WinXP machine before.

Currently fwp: flying from Tokyo to Vancouver/seattle always makes me feel like ass. But I picked up Old Dutch ketchup chips in the airport shop!

Anticipated fwp: no food in the house... Except ketchup chips.

Chris packham is calling zebras, zeebras, and it's pissing me right off. They could have recorded a seperate voiceover for the bbc US version, I'm watching iview for goodlyness sake, speak english you munting cuntlinger.

Might be going deaf in my left ear. Ear is clear of ear wax, so the (slight) dullness in my hearing might be internal and unfortunately permanent. Gonna go to see ear and nose doctors next year about it. Poop.

tl;dr : :catcry::catsuicide::cattears:

Edited by Bechuga

Could be Eustachian Tube Dysfunction, basically an airlock between your ear and sinus.

I've had it off and on in my left ear for years.

this can help

Sudafed_Nasal_Spray.jpg?1432645868

Just done a course of medication for decongestion of the nasal cavity and while it worked for a day, my ear has not really changed. I personally think it's just an inground blockage and nothing permanent, but the confused face of my doctor was not so hopeful.

I hope it's just a stronger course of medication away! Probably is. I can live with it, very minor, but still. Could be tinsel, I suppose.

Will give that a try, though. If it works for me, I will ask my doctor as to why she did not recommend it...

Edited by Bechuga

the super mario maker thread is making me want to buy a wii u but i don't have the cash :dry:

edit: and i'm gonna be playing the witcher 3 for the next two years of my life ffs

Edited by luke viia