IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

I just noticed on the ride home that my right mirror is loose and I need an hex/Allen key of a certain size to tighten it. so I drag my ass to Bunnings at half past 8 in the evening to buy a set. I come home, crack it open, and there are missing pieces in it, one of which happens to be the very size I need. shop closes at 9. I doubt I'll be able to return the set anyway because I could well be accused of taking those missing pieces out and trying to return it. so now I've paid for nothing, my problem is not fixed, and I probably have to catch a train to and from work tomorrow, which adds an extra hour to my daily travel time.

stupid shit like this makes me wanna throw myself out the winda.

the Rabbithole of Stupid deepens.

turns out, no, there are no 'missing' pieces, the set is 'complete'. it only comes with 10 pieces and I have all 10, but the fucking package has empty spaces for three other keys which simply aren't included. wtf is this chicanery? one of those was the exact size I needed.

v1njkda.jpg

WboVpoT.jpg

OQ1UVnQ.jpg

If anyone knows of any jobs going in London hook me up as mine is very dull, I'll house-sit your cat for minimum wage, almost anything will do.

I hear that. Can't be fucked with my job atm.

Currently suffering from 'another little disappointment' syndrome. Death of a thousand tiny cuts. Shit sucks.

I have to work in North Carolina for three months which will vastly improve my standing at the company but I'm still bein' a lil bitch about it. I think I'll ease the pain with as much fireworks and bbq as possible.

i fucking love nc. doing asheville for new years. whereabouts will you be?

I have to work in North Carolina for three months which will vastly improve my standing at the company but I'm still bein' a lil bitch about it. I think I'll ease the pain with as much fireworks and bbq as possible.

lol @ those allen keys usagi... so it's supposed to be like a starter pack then?

DLC for $9.99 only

Haha, you beat me to it.

I just noticed on the ride home that my right mirror is loose and I need an hex/Allen key of a certain size to tighten it. so I drag my ass to Bunnings at half past 8 in the evening to buy a set. I come home, crack it open, and there are missing pieces in it, one of which happens to be the very size I need. shop closes at 9. I doubt I'll be able to return the set anyway because I could well be accused of taking those missing pieces out and trying to return it. so now I've paid for nothing, my problem is not fixed, and I probably have to catch a train to and from work tomorrow, which adds an extra hour to my daily travel time.

stupid shit like this makes me wanna throw myself out the winda.

the Rabbithole of Stupid deepens.

turns out, no, there are no 'missing' pieces, the set is 'complete'. it only comes with 10 pieces and I have all 10, but the fucking package has empty spaces for three other keys which simply aren't included. wtf is this chicanery? one of those was the exact size I needed.

v1njkda.jpg

WboVpoT.jpg

OQ1UVnQ.jpg

You're brave, posting a picture of yourself with tools. Clearly trying to construct some sort of explosive device imo.

that was in jest, in case the text medium doesn't convey that.

Caught some nasty stomach bug last night and went for a rough ride in the WC.

Almost was gonna call in sick today, but decided I'll go into work a little later instead, even tho I have loads of sick leave accrued.

One of my biggest pet peeves in the entire universe:

When people mutter "IT IS WHAT IT IS" in response to something you say, or that's being discussed. it's like, really dude? yeah fucking thank you my dear lord, for reminding me that life just is and that things ARE the way they ARE. cuz i fucking really needed to be reminded about that.

May as well just stfu, make your smug face, and say fucking nothing instead. don't waste my goddamn time with dumb cliched catch phrases.

Edited by Lane Visitor

Almost was gonna call in sick today, but decided I'll go into work a little later instead, even tho I have loads of sick leave accrued.

Wtf, why not just stay home and play Fallout 4?

When people mutter "IT IS WHAT IT IS" in response to something you say, or that's being discussed. it's like, really dude?

Lol, this lady I work says this several times a day. I've started to respond with "That it is" to subtly note what a stupid thing it is to say.

When people mutter "IT IS WHAT IT IS" in response to something you say, or that's being discussed. it's like, really dude?

Lol, this lady I work says this several times a day. I've started to respond with "That it is" to subtly note what a stupid thing it is to say.

hahaha! Genius- thanks for the tip.. going to have to try that (:

Wtf, why not just stay home and play Fallout 4?

I've gotten pretty frustrated with FO4 lately t.b.h. Trying to figure out how to follow the main quest line has been a headache. Depends on which faction you form an alliance with I guess.

Besides, my coworkers were glad I showed up.

I've embraced it. the only thing stopping me from keeping a shaved head is laziness. I have to shave at least twice a week to keep it clear and I just cbf sometimes, so it usually ends up being once a week or once every two weeks.

I'll shave your noggins for beer money.

i didn't realise you were going bald just thought it was a choice to keep your hair buzzed. it suits you well. and i appreciate the offer but i can shave my own hair without too much trouble :)

it's not that i dislike baldness as much as i dislike the lack of choice in the matter.

This.

One of my biggest pet peeves in the entire universe:

When people mutter "IT IS WHAT IT IS" in response to something you say, or that's being discussed. it's like, really dude? yeah fucking thank you my dear lord, for reminding me that life just is and that things ARE the way they ARE. cuz i fucking really needed to be reminded about that.

May as well just stfu, make your smug face, and say fucking nothing instead. don't waste my goddamn time with dumb cliched catch phrases.

I used to hate that phrase too but i realized that people are implying that "it" isn't going to change or there's nothing you can do to change whatever "it" is. "It" continues to be whatever it is.

i fucking love nc. doing asheville for new years. whereabouts will you be?

I'll be near Raleigh. Someone else at work who has been there said he went back twice just for fun and chillin with homies so it really can't be too bad.

I'm M-shaped bald now, thanks to my dad and all my uncles and grandpas who have been too since their twenties. There was no way around it for me lol. Fortunately it SHOULDN'T go farther than this. I have some kind of bump at the back of my head, so a complete shave is a no-no for me. Plus I'm not sure the shape of my head fits baldness.