IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

It's weird, now you've quoted me in your sig, I was like I must check what spanish's fwp is, I fucking hate this thread, and mostly don't give a shit about it, but pay me the smallest compliment, even if backhanded, and I'll come a running. haha. I'm like a beaten dog.

Merry Christmas [-;

My ipod died recently, so I've reverted to listening on my android. At maximum volume, it's still pretty quiet, so I can only enjoy albums that are mastered stupid loud. On the bright side, Meshuggah are still awesome. On the downside, the jack is too short for standard sized headphones, so they are never more than 3/4s of the way in, and as a result the audio panned far left and right sometimes gets all squashy. At first I just thought it was sidechain compression used really awkwardly on the last Meshuggah album. But it just turns out that everything I depend on is shit.

Getting tired of my step sister's childish drama bullshit, acting pouty and needy all the time. Hell, so is everyone else around her. Wouldn't be as bad if she didn't already have a 5-year-old and a second kid on the way.

But it gets complicated, and I'd rather not be a burden by turning it into a diatribe. Just gotta vent is all.

It's finals week, I want to do well on all my finals but I also have that urge to just hide in bed and watch shows instead of the work I should be doing. Especially today, it's cold and rainy out and I'd rather be at home, in bed watching True Detective or Rick and Morty.

Years ago me and my flatmate found some random woman sleeping in my bed, the front door had been left unlocked. She was very confused and disoriented, and scared, was convinced we had broke into her flat. Think she was on acid, took about half an hour to calm her down and get her back outside and back into the correct apartment. Very strange experience.

Yeah it was a very surreal experience, still can't believe it happened but it was sorted pretty quickly. You sound a lot more compassionate about them than we were! We literally just put his clothes out and pushed him out the door.

I stopped using shampoo on my head/hair for about two days now. I want to try that to see how my hair reacts to nothing but "natural oil".

The fwp is: It feels a bit greasy and a bit harder to control.

I stopped using shampoo on my head/hair for about two days now. I want to try that to see how my hair reacts to nothing but "natural oil".

i heard about doing that but then was told it's just a myth.. good luck though

i heard about doing that but then was told it's just a myth.. good luck though

Huh, I only wash my hair about once a week because that's kind of just how I've always done it and it's pretty clean throughout the week.

It's finals week, I want to do well on all my finals but I also have that urge to just hide in bed and watch shows instead of the work I should be doing. Especially today, it's cold and rainy out and I'd rather be at home, in bed watching True Detective or Rick and Morty.

go to the library, find past papers on your modules, find patterns (ie: you cant revize everything so prioritize through whats been asked over the last 10 years, ie: i doubt many of your tutors will ask out-dated/olde questions beyond these samples)

helped me massively and could help you focus productively

step one, get a job. step two, use taxis.

i've been looking for a job, probably ranted about it in this thread a bit. my government payments are student welfare btw as i am studying and it's not easy to fit work around that.

also taxis in sydney cost so so so much it is unreasonable. cost of living here is through the roof man it's insane.

also this is missing the point of what i was saying. this is more to do with issues of personal organisation and time management, was hoping people would have some anecdotes about what they do to be more prepared and on time for stuff.

(btw it's a bit mean to just tell people on benefits to 'get a job' as if they're not trying... it's never helpful... )

hey i know u think i'm a prick cos of RH, but there must be,,,,, how could we term it.....under the counter work? I worked illegally around a few different global spots and bars n restaurant staff turn-over is usually pretty high.

all you need is to find the right gaff where yer not too risk-saturated, maybe if luck beckons on the same day someone rings in sick and the owners say "fuck it, could you come in tnite?"

although its a while ago, it worked for me when i was a student visiting your manor/sunny shores, my visa had expired by quite a bit and rainy damp Britain just didnt hold the same appeal

cocaine dealing = double yer money, if you have fuck all scruples and dont mind liaising with armed & severe undesirables, shelf life is pretty shitty doe. 2 gangs got busted locally in the last 18months through complete muppetry - flashing their cash on facefuck, flying to Vegas all the time and 1 cunt even went into a car dealership with 80-grand cash which prompted an immediate police call. All middle-management between locals and Albanians. If theyd just been a tad more discreet the money would still be pouring in

I just noticed on the ride home that my right mirror is loose and I need an hex/Allen key of a certain size to tighten it. so I drag my ass to Bunnings at half past 8 in the evening to buy a set. I come home, crack it open, and there are missing pieces in it, one of which happens to be the very size I need. shop closes at 9. I doubt I'll be able to return the set anyway because I could well be accused of taking those missing pieces out and trying to return it. so now I've paid for nothing, my problem is not fixed, and I probably have to catch a train to and from work tomorrow, which adds an extra hour to my daily travel time.

stupid shit like this makes me wanna throw myself out the winda.

Working 50 hours a week minimum for the last month or so. Partially the reason for my lack of WATMMing...

It's one of those things where the money is very good... but it doesn't really matter much as I have no spare time to do anything or energy when I get home.

Capitalism. wooooooooooo

defs balding at a rate faster than i'd care to admit. my hair is thinning out, too. thinking of going for a full shave in a couple of weeks. where are my bald watmmers at?

I'm going to be fully grey by 30, but luckily nobody on either side of my family has hair-loss. My roommate, his brother and his best friend are all balding pretty hard, it's crazy. I feel for you and will send you my grey hair after I get haircuts.

WE CAN REBUILD YOU

peter-griffin-6-dollar-man-o.gif

Yeah, I had one of those too. eeughhhuhggghhhh. Would have been able to leave earlier if it didn't happen. It was cool that my coworkers pulled it off, I just hate anything that makes me work longer. So fuck them for trying fun.

Also, the food was good.

defs balding at a rate faster than i'd care to admit. my hair is thinning out, too. thinking of going for a full shave in a couple of weeks. where are my bald watmmers at?

Right here buddy, I'm 21 and am really starting to see my hair thinning. Knew it was going to happen cuz of family genetics and two older brothers. Gonna do the full shaved head too but i think it's too soon

I've embraced it. the only thing stopping me from keeping a shaved head is laziness. I have to shave at least twice a week to keep it clear and I just cbf sometimes, so it usually ends up being once a week or once every two weeks.

I'll shave your noggins for beer money.