IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

something in my aunt's Christmas lunch (Christmas Eve dinner leftovers) gave us all the bad shits... theres 2 toilets for the 3 of us in my house... Pray for me

2 shitters, 1 toilet. i think that's an internet site...

Edited by yek

traded a bunch of crypto over the summer and now i'm trying to do taxes for it. because each trade is considered a taxable event i'm going to have to calculate capital gains on nearly five hundred trades on multiple exchanges, one of them in china, which i think generates its own form for foreign assets. this is a nightmare, don't ever buy bitcoin it's all lies.

my lazy ass didn't get around to giving my PC a good clean for over a year. the inside was caked with the dust of eons. tragically, I left the task too late because, due to a dodgy thermal paste job leading to sustained high CPU temps (close to 100 during gaming), the CPU is now literally welded to the heatsink. no amount of reasonable force could get it off.

I guess it's alright, this machine has lasted 4 years and I can probably get one more year out of it before I do another build. temps are much better now after the clean so I won't burn my house down.

Edited by usagi

No offense, but your little sis seems to act like she's 14.

my lazy ass didn't get around to giving my PC a good clean for over a year. the inside was caked with the dust of eons. tragically, I left the task too late because, due to a dodgy thermal paste job leading to sustained high CPU temps (close to 100 during gaming), the CPU is now literally welded to the heatsink. no amount of reasonable force could get it off.

I guess it's alright, this machine has lasted 4 years and I can probably get one more year out of it before I do another build. temps are much better now after the clean so I won't burn my house down.

I was gonna say, I think the average life span for most PCs that see regular use is 5 years. My Lenovo laptop has a built-in fan dust removal app, but it doesn't seem to reduce the temp much. I run it atop a cooling pad whenever I do high-end gaming, but the CPU still gets pretty warm.

Edited by ambermonk

You know when you accidentally a word? For whatever reason I accidentally words with almost every post and have to burst their bubble of conceptual integrity by editing them.

Edited by Pipenik

15f! You lucky dog. 

-26c here right now :p

Edit: Actually, to be fair, that's only 15-16 degrees diff once you convert. I hope you get your heat up and running mr. =(

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Squee why'd you ask my age? Was I being fr*gged up too because my spontaneous reflex was to (quietly m)utter "go to hell" when I got startled at the computer? I assumed it was one of my sisters playing some kind of prank on me. Also when I refused to help my sister when she just kept trashing me? I'm just sick of their shit after all them years.

Listen here I'm a NICE GUY but am I expected to hold onto some moral high ground when everyone around me keeps violating my human rights? You fault Rick Grimes for getting so worked up about about the zombie thing too? At the time I changed my mom's wlan credentials (yeah a bit of a dick move) she was making me sleep on the floor because my room I moved back to was full of her stuff and she refused to let me rearrange them so that I could fit a bed in there (apparently it would interfere with the bathroom renovation somehow).

I don't have access to some unlimited supply of adulthood when my faith in JC (my m) is constantly challenged like this.

But you know what? Moments ago in the kitchen my big sister came up to me clapping her hands and making weird noises and I didn't even bat an eyelash. Refer to my avatar for more information.

I pay my taxes. (I think.)

Oh I already have (you have no idea). Thank you though, I knew I could always count on WATMM to validate my emotions. I think her interpretation of the situation was that she was the one trying to lift up the Christmas spirits but everybody else was too deeply minding their own business or something. Then I ruined her mood by being so rude and she couldn't live out the Christmas fantasy she always wanted. 

It's one of the last remaining true tragedies of our times.

(Also to be fair on her she had bought all of us presents whereas I just gave the usual gift of my wholesome presence. I was thinking about buying sub-dollar head scratchers from AliExpress or something but totally forgot to do it. I'm scum, I know.)

Also I meant that I've grown out of caring in a general sense. Like my left big toenail is all bruised at the moment but I have no recollection of ever stubbing it.

I am immune to pain and growing stronger every day.