IGNORED

stupid first world problems you're dealing with

Guest KY

The bandcamp revenue share waiving for one day per month is weird.  It's nice of course, better than not doing it... but it's like they're just teasing us.  How are we supposed to convince a bunch of people to buy our shit on those days specifically?  It's just a weird promo.  I don't like it!  I got all my shit on there for free anyway, basically.

16 hours ago, Tim_J said:

The stinkier the best! Together with olives... Bestest combo eva!

16 hours ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

True.

But, but, but ... grapes!?!

• Farnsworth 1

wtf is happening, went online to buy some shelf milk cause they don't sell it on the ship just to find out that 32 fl oz which is around 1 liter costs about $2.27... i buy this in Portugal for 70 cents...

Edited by Tim_J

22 minutes ago, Zephyr_Nova said:

I think you'll find almost everything you buy somewhere other than Portugal will be significantly more expensive than it is in Portugal.  I'm no expert... but that's my guess.

not this pricey... i even chose an expensive portuguese brand, if i go cheaper, i find it at 48 cents... i find same prices in spain, france and close countries... that makes the USA one almost 5 times more expensive...

$2.27... USD?

That's a tad pricey for 1L milk. That's about right in terms of CAD but $2.27USD is high.

They're just charging you extra for convenience (online) or maybe there's a local shortage due to the covids…?

13 minutes ago, Enthusiast said:

Do they not just have a million uht capsules on your ship?

u mean those tiny ones? the ones you fill an entire cup with coffee and then mix with one or 2 of those? i guess they do but i would need 20 per cup because i drink milk with coffee and not the other way around... anyway i think one million is enough you're right...

• Haha 1

found a gold mine profile on freesound.org, and have been mining the samples for most of the last 2 hours... only on page 16 of 236.  Fuck me.

I was just looking for some hard hitting low piano notes, dammit.

Edited by Zephyr_Nova

I don't want to be part of a community where the majority of participants are post-op trans with bad haircuts and borderline personality disorder. 

3 hours ago, kakapo said:

I don't want to be part of a community where the majority of participants are post-op trans with bad haircuts and borderline personality disorder. 

Just delete your account?

4 hours ago, kakapo said:

1 hour ago, IDEM said:

Just delete your account?

This is a hypothetical community, but if it did exist I definitely wouldn't want to be a member.  I suppose deleting my hypothetical account may make me feel better.

Edited by kakapo

Half of the threads just descend into awful binary trans arguments, regardless of original post.  Everyone's avatar is their stupid fucking instagram face and awful haircut.  There's a permanent air of passive aggression.  Endless catfishing pms and cock photo spam from the usual suspects.  It's awful, I dont know why I joined.

Edited by kakapo