• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

no i hit ur nerves with the TRUTH

btw im not saying skrillex is bad

i think a TRUE music fan will like ALL music

or not to "like" find a way to enjoy it i guess

Most idiotic statement of the century.

yeah sup, you have been missing quite a few shots.

someone hacked your account?

Sometimes I worry that this isn't just us complaining about something that's bad, it's us getting old & complaining about the stuff kids are into nowadays. Soon we'll be crotchety old men in hoverwheelchairs going on about how back in our day the drop usetah mean sumptin!

This is pretty much how i see it. There will always be watered down, 'pop' versions of the underground stuff. And the fact that he is popular for playing dance music and seems to enjoy it is ok with me. I mean shit, i'd fucking lose my shit onstage in a similar way to those gifs if i managed to pull crowds that large.

also if skrillex was on warp records or skam records or rephlex records u would be crazy about him ur all just posers im serious u guys

quite possibly the stupidest thing you've ever written.

:sup:

I can see why kids would like it, kind of the same reason kids (myself included) liked Korn back then. If I made music instead of complaining I would be trying to cash in on the fad.

im right and your all wrong

about EVERYTHING

THERES NOT ANYTHING WHICH MAKES SKRILLEXES MUSIC OR ANY MUSIC BAD OR GOOD ITS ALL THE SAME

Sometimes I worry that this isn't just us complaining about something that's bad, it's us getting old & complaining about the stuff kids are into nowadays. Soon we'll be crotchety old men in hoverwheelchairs going on about how back in our day the drop usetah mean sumptin!

This is pretty much how i see it. There will always be watered down, 'pop' versions of the underground stuff. And the fact that he is popular for playing dance music and seems to enjoy it is ok with me. I mean shit, i'd fucking lose my shit onstage in a similar way to those gifs if i managed to pull crowds that large.

tumblr_lwtvlsiX8e1r4o0eyo1_500.gif

DanC is skrillex.

^I have come to this conclusion.

Watmm needs a constant enemy image to direct musical frustration and self-loathing at, sometimes its multiple people, then as a collective we come to ignore, embrace or just plain obsess over the things that were once 35 page long hate trains to Hatesville. It is the natural way to keep a society together, we all like stuff, but then hate stuff, some dont hate it, others see no need to hate it, some can't stop hating it even decades after the artist stopped releasing music. Its what makes Watmm so dandy. :emotawesomepm9:

Viva la Electronic music/subgenre forum: McWatmms. :cerious:

Archived