IGNORED

MOVEMBER 2011!!!

Guest Enter a new display name

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't remember exactly whether I shaved on November 1st or not. But I think I did.

Problem is that since I'm partly asian my moustache is freakin' ridiculous. But I'll let it grow for you anyway <3

PS : Wtf you can join as a "Mo Sista" Now that's creepy !

edit: i certainly do not feel like i am cheating. i am trying to raise money for a disease that took a cousin away from me anyway. i don't really give a shit if i didn't bic my face at midnight of halloween or whatever the fuck i was technically supposed to do. i will do that next year thought when i start on the first, not the third.

This. The 'rules' are stupid. it's retarded to call it "not in the spirit of movember" when the purpose of movember is to raise awareness/money for prostate cancer research. anybody who gives people shit for having a head start or something stupid is being a complete cockhole. i also feel that most people don't completely understand the purpose of movember.

ah it's for prostate cancer research. Well, they found, by examining 2000 old japanese men post mortem that 2000 had prostate cancer. This is not avoidable. Better speend that money on some beer rather than trying to prevent an ass to shit.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived