IGNORED

Steinvord - Steinvord

Redruth

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, I have figured it all out. Don't bother thinking about it anymore. Steinvord and dave monolith are richard. These 2 albums are from those 6 he talked about. He just released it under those nicknames to see what yo truly think of it without the name filter. Just watch the diference between the comments on the aphex section and those on the release threads, I would do the same.

Hi guys, I have figured it all out. Don't bother thinking about it anymore. Steinvord and dave monolith are richard. These 2 albums are from those 6 he talked about. He just released it under those nicknames to see what yo truly think of it without the name filter. Just watch the diference between the comments on the aphex section and those on the release threads, I would do the same.

I'm pretty sure dave monolith is just dave monolith. What with all of those live shows he did you can find all over youtube.

I'm listening to the rip for the first time and it's awesome. Sure it doesn't bring anything new but the beat programming is pure quality (like I haven't heard for a while). I still think there are several people behind Steinvord, and at least afx and squareshooter. The bass in track 3 and 4 are very pusher.

Also, I've worked with an italian guy the past week and asked him what he thought about pizzas here (Nice in France, very close to italy). He kinda laughed at me and told me pizzas of Nice are way under the traditional italian ones. It seems to be all about the cheese : we use gruyere, they use mozzarella. That embarass me, I've always considered pizzas of Nice as "the true ones". Right now I'd like to be in a restaurant from Roma and ordering a quality pizza.

I'm at the end part of "ontrackv2" now and it's awesome. Go Plastic resurrected.

When I went to Istanbul I was quite disappointed about the kebabs 'cause I expected something way more sophisticated and less fat than the regular ones you can find in France, but in the end it was nothing amazing. I fear I missed the places where you can find the good ones. Next time...

The real problem about that ep is its length though

I'm listening to the rip for the first time and it's awesome. Sure it doesn't bring anything new but the beat programming is pure quality (like I haven't heard for a while). I still think there are several people behind Steinvord, and at least afx and squareshooter. The bass in track 3 and 4 are very pusher.

Also, I've worked with an italian guy the past week and asked him what he thought about pizzas here (Nice in France, very close to italy). He kinda laughed at me and told me pizzas of Nice are way under the traditional italian ones. It seems to be all about the cheese : we use gruyere, they use mozzarella. That embarass me, I've always considered pizzas of Nice as "the true ones". Right now I'd like to be in a restaurant from Roma and ordering a quality pizza.

I'm at the end part of "ontrackv2" now and it's awesome. Go Plastic resurrected.

When I went to Istanbul I was quite disappointed about the kebabs 'cause I expected something way more sophisticated and less fat than the regular ones you can find in France, but in the end it was nothing amazing. I fear I missed the places where you can find the good ones. Next time...

Glad you share a similar interpretation of the material...

I found cygx-1 very squarepushery as well. Kind of like if "my red hot car" and "significant others" had a love child.

I think it's solely squarepusher myself.

Gruyere is awful, and the french always use it for the pizza.

Hey Gruyère kicks ass. So does that EP. Well, I wouldn't say Gruyère is to cheeses what Steinvord is to musical quality, but still, Gruyère would correspond to some very talented music makers. Gruyère is above Monolith for example :duckhunt:

After giving a proper listen to the release, I also think that a bunch of Rephlex artist have something to do with it.

I know nothing of cheese. Sorry. I did eat a bit of Old Bruges cheese today tho. I didn't mind it.

But I did hear some macc/dgohn, wisp, afx and squarepusher-esque sounds and approaches and other things. Vague things. That sound strangely familiar.

The pizzas I usually eat are store-bought or pizza hut crap. I remember eating a pizza when I was in Paris many years ago. They put an omelet in the middle of it. It was one of the best pizzas I ever ate.

After giving a proper listen to the release, I also think that a bunch of Rephlex artist have something to do with it.

I know nothing of cheese. Sorry. I did eat a bit of Old Bruges cheese today tho. I didn't mind it.

But I did hear some macc/dgohn, wisp, afx and squarepusher-esque sounds and approaches and other things. Vague things. That sound strangely familiar.

The pizzas I usually eat are store-bought or pizza hut crap. I remember eating a pizza when I was in Paris many years ago. They put an omelet in the middle of it. It was one of the best pizzas I ever ate.

an omellette?!

Crazy. In a good way.

Does omelette means a cooked egg at the center of the pizza ? In france we call that pizza "la royale"

I'm not familiar to Wisp and Macc/Dgohn so can't give my opinion on what you're saying

Does omelette means a cooked egg at the center of the pizza ? In france we call that pizza "la royale"

I'm not familiar to Wisp and Macc/Dgohn so can't give my opinion on what you're saying

I recommend you check both of those artists out.

Both very good IMO. =)

Yeah it looked kinda something like this

164142002_73f8bd6a8e.jpg

but a whole lot better. more eggwhite

can't remember what else was on it tho. maybe some meat, mabe not.

Wisp albums to check out:

NRTHNDR

Honor Beats

The Shimmering Hour

(He is a regular poster here btw. But I bet he isn't going to tell any Rephlex secrets. If there are any. MILLIONS I BET.)

Macc & dgoHn - Some Shit Saaink

Guest underscore

Wisp albums to check out:

NRTHNDR

Honor Beats

The Shimmering Hour

Building Dragons and humpeIndenBEATS are pretty great too.

Archived