IGNORED

2012 Hysteria Is Coming

Redruth

u guys wasnt there also the i-ching calendar that predicted the same thing as the mayan calander ??? cuz im pretty sure theres reasons for ppl to believe these conspiracies and just cuz theyre conspiaracies doesnt mean u should say THATS NOT TRUE because therye scary sounding.

also theres tons of conspiracies and obviously theres some crazy ones but theres some that make sense and to be a good person u got to keep an open mind to all sorts of ideas in life because if u dont ur just all around not a good person!

thats what i think anyways but whatever

but the Mayan calendar doesn't predict anything. it just stops. and that is because when they were drawing it, one guy who was tired of drawing said yo, this is like 5000 years, if we make it that far then I'll draw some more.

would we need a calendar for the year 7000 right now?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no because therse a reason they stopped it at that point dont u think because they knew all the secrets of the stars from their sorcery so theres obvs a reason they stopped it there dont u think?

its a specific date and the I ching stopped there too so what the heck is that about

no because therse a reason they stopped it at that point dont u think because they knew all the secrets of the stars from their sorcery so theres obvs a reason they stopped it there dont u think?

its a specific date and the I ching stopped there too so what the heck is that about

some guy once told me that it marks the time when our sun completes a cycle around something (center of the galaxy maybe?), but he was full of shit about some other stuff he said so I wouldn't take that too seriously. and the i-ching stuff is definitely bullshit.

Guest underscore

As pessimistic as it sounds, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that everyday I wake up,a little part of me hopes some comet comes from the sky to destroy us all... Or that some country launches a nuke and we go into WW3 or some shit, or that aliens come and zap us all to oblivion. I dunno, I don't think it's so much that I have a deathwish and want to die, I think it's more I just REALLY wanna know how it all ends, and want to be there to see it... I kinda have ever since I was a kid even.

people love to think that the world will end in their lifetime. i don't think they like the idea of everything continuing on after they die, they are selfish and want their end days to coincide with the end days for us all. this 2012 stuff (at least the stuff stated by nuts that claim it will be the end of the world) just reminds me of Christians convinced they'll live to see the rapture, something most evangelists have believed would happen in their lifetime for hundreds of years.

lol that doesnt even sound like him who r u trying to fool

PS why is the i ching BS?

cus the iching aint a calendar.

the iching apocalypse thing was invented by some guy using some parameters he also invented based (barely) on some iching patterns.

besides, the iching is about predicting fortune by tossing coins and/or picking straws so even if he was actually using the iching it is still pretty stupid.

lol that doesnt even sound like him who r u trying to fool

PS why is the i ching BS?

cus the iching aint a calendar.

the iching apocalypse thing was invented by some guy using some parameters he also invented based (barely) on some iching patterns.

besides, the iching is about predicting fortune by tossing coins and/or picking straws so even if he was actually using the iching it is still pretty stupid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpWVfS69HN0

The I Ching isn't a calendar and McKenna was a numerologist (according to his contemporaries and by all accounts in his literature). He never published any mathematical proofs of his work in journals, and the I Ching is an ancient divination text. Are we really getting worked up over divination, people? Cuz I'll sell you as many detailed life forecasts as you want for $45.99 per person per weekly forecast right now, if anybody's looking. Trust me, I've been translating these scrolls stoned off my ape tits for years.

Archived