IGNORED

2012 Hysteria Is Coming

Redruth

whether it be fueled by believers or disbelievers, this coming year is going to be filled with the 2012 hysteria. even if the world does not come to the end, i'm sure by december 21st we are all going to wish it had

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lucy Faringold

I don't think there will be any hysteria. If the idea that the world is going to end causes people to re-evaluate some shit, then that could end up being a positive thing, but as for chaos, terror and fucking in the streets... nah.

I don't think there will be any hysteria. If the idea that the world is going to end causes people to re-evaluate some shit, then that could end up being a positive thing, but as for chaos, terror and fucking in the streets... nah.

you are grossly underestimating the stupidity of the human race

I feel the same as rambo. Somehow I didn't think about 2012 and the end times until just when I read this thread. Feels like only a little while ago when I was thinking about how long away it was and how I was curious to how it would unfold. I better pack some sandwiches

2012 isn't supposed to be a bad shift, it's supposed to be a good one. I imagine it's going to be the end of the corporate age and the beginning of the hyperspace age. i don't know how, that's just the feeling I get with OWS building and the intense shit thats been going on in congress recently. probably wrong but who knows, it's optimistic.

As pessimistic as it sounds, I'd be lying if I didn't admit that everyday I wake up,a little part of me hopes some comet comes from the sky to destroy us all... Or that some country launches a nuke and we go into WW3 or some shit, or that aliens come and zap us all to oblivion. I dunno, I don't think it's so much that I have a deathwish and want to die, I think it's more I just REALLY wanna know how it all ends, and want to be there to see it... I kinda have ever since I was a kid even.

We'll probably cause so much pollution that the Earth will basically be a desert and only be habitable to small creatures.

But that's happened before on the Earth, and mammals survived. Who knows? Maybe there could be homosapien 2.0's in another several hundred million years.

My christmas wish this is year is a wattem word-filter. These are the two words I want changed:

2012 = christmas

Skrillex = yo mama

Thank you.

Guest RadarJammer

The closer it gets to 2012 the more people will start taking proper responsibility for their belief systems, meaning it should be harder to maintain the fantasy as the real date gets closer to being tangibly checked off the calender. The enthusiasm will exponentially fade as the history channel 2012 specials exponentially increase.

Guest AcrossCanyons

All the authors who cashed in on silly books about 2012 will be laughing to the bank when nothing happens and a whole lot of people are going to feel very dumb and silly.

why would they wait until 2012 to get their money? they wouldn't get time to spend it if they happened to be right. boy would they feel silly then. :sorcerer:

how the fuck is it nearly 2012 already, anyway? I cant believe it's nearly here.

i am in this camp. i can not comprehend time anymore. it is just whizzing by so fast.

the earth hangs by thread in the midst of an infinite black sea. the number of events that could very easily cause our demise is quite large. many humans live by faith, others are only sustained by their own naiveté

Archived