IGNORED

2012 Hysteria Is Coming

Redruth

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And I'm shocked considering how rude you were to me in Private Messaging.

Oh and since 2007 Nasa has been saying that the Sun's Soar Flares or Coronal Mass Ejections (CME, not to be confused with PMS) will be at its peak around 2011-2012.

http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2007/14dec_excitement/

So strong it could sandblast the moon. http://www.nasa.gov/topics/solarsystem/features/dream-cme.html

Looks like the sun is going to have a good skeet all over it's own solar system.

lol ziggomatic i wasnt rude to u i just said i didnt wanna be friends with u any more jeez u never stop crying about that! also i was super nice about it at least i didnt call u mean names or anything! we can be friends again i guess just not out side of watmm lol

lol ziggomatic i wasnt rude to u i just said i didnt wanna be friends with u any more jeez u never stop crying about that! also i was super nice about it at least i didnt call u mean names or anything! we can be friends again i guess just not out side of watmm lol

You never stop hurting my feelings do you :(

You make me wish the world does end in 2012 by being so unfriendly.

2012 is one of the more ancient prophecies to creep up in quite some time, i have more interest because of this fact. i'm genuinely intrigued actually and will be following right along. the solar connection seems promising. i'm all for end of the world. i would not take my own life, but if something catastrophic was to end things, i would not be opposed, that is to say if it were circumstances completely beyond my control, i'm happy to move on to what is next

2012 is one of the more ancient prophecies to creep up in quite some time, i have more interest because of this fact. i'm genuinely intrigued actually and will be following right along. the solar connection seems promising. i'm all for end of the world. i would not take my own life, but if something catastrophic was to end things, i would not be opposed, that is to say if it were circumstances completely beyond my control, i'm happy to move on to what is next

Even if what is next doesn't include us lol.

Feel the same way as you.

As long as it isn't endless pain and suffering or some BS that would lead to that then I'm not opposed. If I can do something about it I dam well will.

That's a whole lot of BS. This idea of 2012 being some sort of cataclysmic event is a mostly western construct, most of it coming from various New Age sources and other crackpots. There is absolutely no evidence that the Mayans thought the end of their calender signified anything else than the start of another cycle without any doomsday happening in between. It's utter rubbish. There is no ancient prophecy!

Archived