IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

Fringe

Fridge

Such an up/down show. Seriously. I can't decide whether i fucking love it or hate it.

Right now I love it. Although I'm only in season 1.

Guest Atom Dowry Firth

Latest episode of Hannibal was probably the best one yet. Almost no cheesy elements or major fuck-ups (like last week's episode)

I don't know why I'm obsessed with this show, it keeps disappointing me, but it has such potential ...

If the next season has less ridiculous over the top nonsense and is more like the last episode of season one it could be a really great show. Mads Mikkelsen is really good as Lecter

Guest Jimmy McMessageboard

I just watched Orange is the new Black, the new netflix original show. it started with tits. the netflix algorithm predicted that men watching this expected, no needed to see tits instantly. so the show started in the shower. overall it was pretty good, and moreish. the title sequence is long and awful though, which is bizarre for a show which is only going to stream and be watched more than one at a time. can't believe jason biggs didnt think to fuck a pie whilst his wife was in prison.

Sometimes the humour didnt always work, and I wanted it to be darker in tone but it was an interesting world I hadn't visited since cell block H

I also watched Justified seasons 1-3. fun show. not deep but fun. not much else to say about it. it isn't one of the best shows around as some people seem to say. but its very watchable.

Guest Shit Attack

the wire - so fuckin good. dunno why i slept on it so long but kinda glad i did. maybe didnt trust the hype it got but it was totally deserved. season 5 was a bit weak tho. but could happily watch the whole thing again. seriously one of the best things i ever watched/read/listened to in any medium etc.could go on but sure most people already watched it + know wat im talkin about...... 11/10

X-men animated series: still the best adaptation of x-men, shows its age in places but overall a surprisingly dark and gritty kids cartoon with plenty of sophistication to keep a non child audience interested

Justice League animated series- missed this one when it first aired, watching all the episodes on netflix now. Way better than it needs to be. Pretty excellent show all around. Yet another reason why the Nolan/Snyder verse fucked any potential for a proper/good DC comics film for good. Just watched the episode where Brainiac takes over Luthor's body, highly entertaining.

Moone Boy

Second time I've watched this- still pretty excellent. Certainly a worthy successor to Father Ted.

yeah, it flew under the radar a bit but we really enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next series

I finished watch The Sopranos for a third time. Still as good as the first time I watched it.

But I hate ending a tv-series I really like, I feel so empty afterwards

AKA life as a loser.

Edited by Ceerial

This thread is more of a list what watched did and don't discuss it.

I've never seen the sopranos. Keep meaning to watch it but it's never on netflix instant or cheap. and gettign tv shows on dvd from netflix is always painful. guess i'll just have to do it that way. bumped to the top

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

started house of cards, it's really good, i like how theatrical it all is, those talking to the camera bits are pretty fresh and interesting.

Edited by eugene

I watched episode 1 of "Awake". The description sounded good. About a guy living 2 realities and trying to keep them straight. He is in a car crash and in one reality his son survived and in his other reality his wife survived. Unfortunately (I wish I had known before watching) it was on NBC, it was cancelled after 1 season and (worst of all) it's a police procedural. It's one of those fucking detective-with-a-twist shows, like monk or numbers or even house. gah. so he has to deal with 2 realities and solve cases. on the plus side - jason issacs is brilliant. not going to watch anymore

Edited by Jimmy McMessageboard

Trying to get into the US remake of The Bridge on FX, but goddamn it is boring. I thought the Mexican drug war was actually gonna be interesting.

i couldn't even finish the first episode. i like diane kruger but she cannot act let alone carry a leading role.

and i love the part where she's like "nobody is allowed to cross the border because there's been a murder" then that mexican cop lets that couple cross and she's like "why did you let them cross" and he just shrugs and says something like "relax. they wanted to cross"

dexter: this is going out on a downhill note unless someone pulls out a bunny from their ass

Guest RadarJammer

i just realized star trek tng season 3 and 4 have HD remastered releases now and it looks great so far

this is when the show starts to get good. the first episode of season 3 opens up on a really pimply shot of wil wheatons face.

Edited by RadarJammer

sopranos/wire/deadwood, repeat.

will soon incorporate seinfeld.

finally decided to watch The Sopranos. on the 8th episode and Im loving it so far. Why did I take so long to watch this? I think I may be biased towards stereotypical Italians.

finally decided to watch The Sopranos. on the 8th episode and Im loving it so far. Why did I take so long to watch this? I think I may be biased towards stereotypical Italians.

I was the same, only watched it a couple of years ago.

It really is great.