IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

What's it like??

It's kinda melodramatic (especially in the first few episodes), but the atmosphere is amazing. It often goes several episodes at a time just focusing on the human characters, building up the tension, so that when an actual titan shows up you'll be all like ahhhhh fuckkkk

Also the way it's animated captures the sense of scale quite nicely

Oh yeah, my brother was watching that. NOW i remember.

I'm watching the rather rubbish 8th season of Dexter (which entertains me quite well!)

yeah. this show has become rather laughable. 2 more episodes and it still hasn't even started to get to anything close of a climax

Sleepy Hollow - Headless horseman that makes use of automatic weapons, hot witches, secret societies, a demonic entity, the coming of the apocalypse & a kitchen sink. From the creator of Fringe I think. Completely absurd entertainment. The headless horsemen using firearms is +/- lol retarded.

Sleepy Hollow - Headless horseman that makes use of automatic weapons, hot witches, secret societies, a demonic entity, the coming of the apocalypse & a kitchen sink. From the creator of Fringe I think. Completely absurd entertainment. The headless horsemen using firearms is +/- lol retarded.

Shit yeah. I think I saw a trailer for this during the advert break for Bates Hotel on Universal on Thursday. I'll check it out.

Also, gonna be checkin out Agents of SHIELD pilot on Channel 4 this weekend :-D

I'm on sick leave for the week and I've been watching Battlestar Galactica for the first time.

And as of this moment, I'm done with it. How the fuck did I think this was quality sci-fi?? The first season was quite good. Okay maybe not exactly good but definitely bearable.

But somehow in second season all the characters turn into retarded teenagers, trapped in bodies of grown-ups. I could barely stand it. You know the twilight movies? The faces those kids are pulling? It's like that, but even more ridiculous. I caught myself actually rolling my eyes, in response to characters on screen. While watching Battlestar Galactica at home, alone!

Then I put on the third season and wow, it was able to turn for worse! I'm quitting this worthless, pathetic, disapointing piece of shit, right NOW!

I know it's hard time. You'll get through. So emotions.

I quit in the third season too, btw! I heard it gets better again but I've never found out.

sadly, the fact that BSG's adult characters fall into acting like stupid children with incoherent motivations probably makes BSG the most accurate portrayal of humans on television.

I just wanted the cylon centurions to kill everyone. the humans, the skinjobs, whatever the fuck starbuck and headsix are, everyone.

There were some amazing episodes, though. 33 is almost flawless.

And that one where Pegasus was like "pewpewpewpew"

Edited by baph

What I really can't get over are the facial expressions. I have NEVER seen anyone gurning tin real life he way these actors do. I know it's not just BSG's problem, but what the fuck?

Person A: "Hey, I really think you should be paying more attention and stay more focused during the space fight..."

Person B: says nothing, just looks away with this incredibly stupid and artificial face.

or

Person C: "I love you, but you'll just have to decide between me and her!"

Person D: exactly the same reaction! Says nothing and looks away with a retarded grimace.

I don't know what to make of it. I just can't wrap my head around why this stupid trope needs to be in a scifi series.

I just started watching The Shield. Endlessly entertaining and quite \m/ \m/ at times.

When I saw Prisoners, I was like WTF, Michael Chiklis would have solved the shit out of this case you timid, indifferent Jake Gyllenhall

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished the first season of attack on titan. Frustrating, but really awesome in parts. The pacing is terrible, the titans are great.

Does Homeland get better the further you get into it?

So far I find it incredibly boring.

Homeland looked and sounded like shit, I never went near it