IGNORED

What TV series are you watching at moment?

Npoess

i would really like a new comedyy to watch that is hilarious but i havent seen. but i cant bebothered listing wht i have seen.

Parks and Recs.

Not hilarious but a good laugh and easy going.

I've had to skip some pages, since for some weird reason I started watching Fringe on a whim, and spoiler tags are out of style.

I've finished Heroes in the interim, which was an interesting twist on X-Men, and I'm watching Weeds when the youngest brother isn't around.

Am I about right in the assessment of Weeds being the funny girl version of Breaking Bad? Because so far it feels that way...

yes on Weeds, except Weeds predates breaking bad. Vince Gilligan talks about this in an interview where when he found out about Weeds after he wrote the script for the pilot he almost totally abandoned the idea fearing people would think it was a knockoff.

Parks and Recs.

Just started being shown in the UK. Brilliant stuff.

6b63360796b8a3d9c5cf953bc4f73a25.jpg

YES.

It's so good, all the characters are amazing, there are so many great quotes.

RON SWANSON.

I want more, I want it all over my face.

yes on Weeds, except Weeds predates breaking bad. Vince Gilligan talks about this in an interview where when he found out about Weeds after he wrote the script for the pilot he almost totally abandoned the idea fearing people would think it was a knockoff.

Lol, I thought Weeds was the knockoff until characters were making references to the date.

I'm glad Gilligan still went through with it, Breaking Bad is more intense with less of the "family moments" prevalent in Weeds. Not that it's a fault, it makes more sense.

I just finished Weeds not too long ago myself! Part way through Breaking Bad. I recently jumped on the Mad Men bandwagon as well. Has anyone seen Archer before? I heard its great but haven't had the time to get to it

Also, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia gets some laughs out of me.

I've been enjoying Hannibal, there's a lot of things wrong with the show, but I still love it. Best gory serial killers as entertainment show on tv right now. So damned stylish, just a little too stupid to become more than a guilty pleasure.

Exactly, it's a bit silly at times, but WAY better than what you'd expect from a series on freakin' NBC! The ideas they put into the serial killers are immensely fucked up ... and it's better than what The Walking Dead developed into.

Ever wonder why it's so stylish? I only noticed during the 2nd episode but executive producer is David Slade, the guy responsible for ...

(and Hard Candy)

Guest unteleportedman

I am watching the final episode of The Wire tonight (season 5).

It's been a good ride.

Finished Star Trek Voyager recently and moved on to Twin peaks.

No idea why I never watched Twin Peaks, it´s so perfect... like Lynch made his own version of X-Files.

Also: Frasier

Guest bitroast

Finally diving into X-Files, I think I may have a serious man crush on Fox.....and obviously Scully :emotawesomepm9:

i'm jumping back and forth between x-files and twin peaks atm. season of x-files has been amazing^^

Yeah Im currently watching x files, Im on season 7 (I watch about three or four episodes daily so Im zooming though the seasons)

I really want them to have sex, it's almost more important than my own love life.

See, I become obsessive with tv programmes, its not really healthy, but, fuck it.

4 episodes (out of 26) so far, entertaining enough with an interesting premise and great artwork.

excellent!

and the soundtrack is beautiful

I believe Scully considerably shaped my preference in women... great series - it really kicks off with Season 4, they get mad experimental with each episode from that point onwards.

http://www.blastr.com/2012/03/little-known-sci-fi-fact-3.php

Shes awesome

I picked up Series 1-6 of X-Files on DVD a while back, and for one reason or another I kinda gave up watching part-way into series 3. Need to find the time to watch these again, will probably start series 3 from scratch.

I remember at the time being blown away by how awesome series 4 was when it first aired, and everything past series 7 I have never seen.

Scully/gillian anderson appeared in more sexual dreams of mine from 15-21 than any other female by a factor of 10.

and everything past series 7 I have never seen.

you should for sure watch 4-7, but unless you want your entire memory of the x-files so tarnished that it actually detracts from nostalgia about the peak of the show, stay FAR away from season 8 and 9. I explain why about 10 pages earlier in this thread

I believe Scully considerably shaped my preference in women... great series - it really kicks off with Season 4, they get mad experimental with each episode from that point onwards.

http://www.blastr.com/2012/03/little-known-sci-fi-fact-3.php

Shes awesome

She's tiny? That ruins it a bit for me! :sad: I'm 6.5 ... although it does make sense with her voice and everything. Tiny women often have beautiful faces... why is that?

Anyway, feltcher, Season 3 is kind of the worst (well, I haven't seen the post season 7 ones) - That's probably why you stopped. Don't force yourself to re-watch, just continue.