New Album called "Ufabulum"

Guest teetime

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NKsqJ.gif

Goes well with Energy Wizard...

I'm sorry, but those people can only dance to Cfern, as far as I'm concerned

Wish you could buy the EP alone, really like Panic Massive, Angel Integer sounds way worse here, 40.96a sounds like a patch demo, still would buy it for Panic Massive.

40.96a is very well constructed , reminds me a bit of penderecki

Ahhh, I'm still gonna wait but it's killing me. Seeing him at Sonar mid-June so not too far off but..... I don't wanna wait any more :cry:

Ahhh, I'm still gonna wait but it's killing me. Seeing him at Sonar mid-June so not too far off but..... I don't wanna wait any more :cry:

you aren't waiting alone, its killing me too :sad:

oh my gawdz sonar. WANT :wtf:

On Crack is kinda dumb. Sounds like Major Lazer or something.

youre right its ridiculous,i think he´s making fun of the japanese people.

I know this question was allready asked dont want to search for hours, but what is he doing live ? he is not managing the visuals or just maybe a little bit because the visuals are reacting automaticly to the sound, i mean it must be boring for him just to press some fx buttons the live show sounds exactly like the album !

sweet tomwork.

listening to 40.96a from the EP i totally expected it to explode into madness, that would've been cum.

On Crack is kinda dumb. Sounds like Major Lazer or something.

youre right its ridiculous,i think he´s making fun of the japanese people.

how is everyone hearing the japanese bonus track? i've only been able to track down samples of it. not that it sounds fantastic anyway, but still i'd like to hear it once for completeness' sake

Angel Integer is like he took a modern VA synth like the Roland Gaia and made a track using the cheesy presets.

very emotional track

I know this question was allready asked dont want to search for hours, but what is he doing live ?

playing with himself, they never do much these fancy men with flashing boxes

Guest CraniumXII

I know this question was allready asked dont want to search for hours, but what is he doing live ?

playing with himself, they never do much these fancy men with flashing boxes

Surely he is playing Galaga... that can require some hard work.

Archived