IGNORED

Black Box: One Year On

Dragon

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruiagnelo

what if thats the new album cover and we have all been fooled?

HKSAL.jpg

!! m y t h b u s t e d !!

new album will now start shipping and o00o will be the proud owner of the only signed copy

yours truly,

BoC

http://web.archive.o...um_coming_soon/

stumbled upon this today by accident

most of us are already aware that a black box appeared before the release of Trans Canada Highway.

there wasn't a year long gap though.

aah, it wasn't meant as something NEW, just made me giggle a bit that it's a regular thing of black boxes and waiting. at that moment.

or the news that new album would be out y 29th february 2004.

heh.

Guest Dogboy73

That was a full year ago

Was it really a full year ago?! Well, FUCK ME!! :dry:

Discuss.

Discuss what?! A fucking black box?!!?

Once up a time there was a little black box with fuck all in it ............. and it lived happily ever after!

There's discusion over!!! :w00t:

I friggin love this place :music:

I am absolutely sick to death of all this bullshit. Constant hype, speculation, jokes about Magic Window remixes, raised expectations, and the ultimate pissing down upon those expectations by yet another year without any news.

It's clear that mdg, and indeed Hexagon Sun, have some kind of game going on here. They have done as much as they can to stir up hype and excitement while giving as little information as possible, and this has been going on now for over three years. They will stop at nothing to have us believe that BoC are releasing another album, yet they have never given us any information whatsoever on:

• When it will be released
  • How much material will be released
  • Why there has been a seven year delay
  • Any information AT ALL on the nature of the release (name, album theme, duration, style etc.)

Mark, with their talent, don't you think they'll sell enough copies without all these stupid fucking games? Is the new album really that bad?

Last time I lost my patience like this, I started the ultimatum, in a foolish attempt to get other people on my side and, perhaps, some sort of small power. I'm not gonna do that again, but I'm not going to carry on the same way as I have done for so long.

I'm leaving the BoC subforum, and I'm locking this thread. There is nothing left to discuss about BoC's previous material, and all this "news" (i.e. one letter fewer than the word "news", on a Facebook page) is depressing the fuck out of me (and not in a melodic, nostalgic way.)

When you're ready to stop fucking around, I'll find a release date posted on http://www.boardsofcanada.com, and I'll spend money on the album when it comes out. But I will no longer feed into the concoction of steaming pigshit that you continue to sow and reap so deliberately.

You better be safely holed up in your blue bunkers by next year, if this carries on.

Archived