IGNORED

Black Box: One Year On

Dragon

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got to be creative with the question/statement format though, OK here goes:

I heard that BoC are finally releasing an album this year but I'm thinking it's somehow not true

BoC apparently are gonna be reissuing some of their older material in the next few years but I'm thinking it's somehow not true

I heard BOC have released music in the last few years under a different alias, but I'm thinking it's somehow not true.

I certainly can't as apparently I'm a real c*** (though as he both misspelled my username and used the wrong form of 'you're' I was given a slight reprieve :biggrin: )

I'd like to think that mdg knows that our posts are in jest though rather than us being cheeky...

I certainly can't as apparently I'm a real c*** (though as he both misspelled my username and used the wrong form of 'you're' I was given a slight reprieve :biggrin: )

I'd like to think that mdg knows that our posts are in jest though rather than us being cheeky...

Jest and cheeky is fine. Some comments verge on the insulting.

Anyway thank-god they didn't lose the mastertapes!!!

Mdg why can't you just be straight down the line and tell us the truth on what is happening? Why be all cloak and dagger? It won't sell you anymore copies being all secret squirrel.

I like some of the previous comments on marketing. Warp shouldnt need to spend money on marketing at all.

If a new album by afx/boc/ae/sqp was released physically to the shops/online stores it would be all over the net in minutes. I would be straight over to truck records in oxford to pick up a copy. I understand that this could probably never happen because you need hype to be able to build pre-orders and gauge demand, but lets face it, new afx or boc would create a fair deal of demand anyway.

Who cares if it wasnt reviewed in the sunday papers the weekend before? Once its out there and the buy-everything fanboys have a copy, the second wave of sales will follow a few weeks after once people have blogged about it.

I am sure sites like watmm and tumblr do more for record companies marketing strategies than they initially put in their budgets.

I've been told what probably caused a delay a few years back,

what was that?

nooooooooooooooooooooooooo way, is Joyrex doing an oscillik?????? :emotawesomepm9:

lol it's the other way around ya dingus!

this mdg doesnt know anymore than we do, well maybe just a little but unsure himself and would probably get into foul terms with boc if he disclosed.

kind or crap though, will it be this year or not? thats all we want to know. fuckin hell

this mdg doesnt know anymore than we do, well maybe just a little but unsure himself and would probably get into foul terms with boc if he disclosed.

kind or crap though, will it be this year or not? thats all we want to know. fuckin hell

LOL, as if you knew anything about mdg - who he is, what he does, etc.

My statement got the desired effect... I just wished more had come of it.

LOL, as if you knew anything about mdg - who he is, what he does, etc.

My statement got the desired effect... I just wished more had come of it.

Don't you know who I am? I'm MDG you philistines.

21lu9s8.jpg

I mean maybe he saves orphans from burning buildings but he's not exactly a godsend to BoC fans.

"As they're at pains to point out, the long gaps between releases aren't because they're lazy or aloof, it's because of the perfectionism of their craft"

-Wire

Guest saakki

i heard this thread is full of mentally competent people, but some how I think it's not true.

sunRaHelsinki.jpg

"I see what you did there."

I would honestly rather know that they're just not saying anything than have an album on a hard drive that dies and loses the whole thing.

This

Storing your album on an HDD and losing it is sooooo Skrillex style

Come on BoC get back to your tape decks

Archived