IGNORED

dgoHn - Hang Nail

Redruth

"dgoHn is one of the artists that best encapsulates the Subtle Audio sound. He offsets heavy breakbeats with an array of smooth keys, strings and vocals, while his arrangements always carry the listener on a journey that is never quite certain but always interesting. These are qualities that have ensured Aphex Twin regularly plays his music at festivals around the world and that dgoHn himself gets booked to play at the most esoteric Drum & Bass nights like Technicality and IChiOne aswell as at eclectic events such as Bangface.

“Hang Nail” employs the ubqitious amen but with a crunch and a twist that only dgoHn could provide. The incessant nature of the drums is tempered by a wistful repetitive synth-line and some kind of weird voice and pipe symbiosis."

Listen on Soundcloud.com

Guest bitroast

Why would anyone release their music on vinyl in 2012? It makes no sense.

only on vinyl bothers me. this says 'Digital Download to follow'.

vinyl + download is totally fine by me. looking forward to listening to this:):)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

some people have turntables

some people are djs

some people like vinyl

etc

my malleuses have changed to vinyl, which will slowly spread throughout my entire inner ear with regular vinyl record album listening. dgoHn seems to increase the growth-rate to degree. i'm convinced the day will come, when all i will hear is vinyl. my earwax will be harvested and cut into new plates

did someone say dugong?!

?????

HOKbx.png

any way, just bought this (the Dgohn, not the pokemon)... It's a nice addition to pinecone moonshine which I recently picked up.

Maybe one day Dgohn will release a boxed set with all the vinyls on CD or something, that would be great.

did someone say dugong?!

?????

HOKbx.png

[/img]

hehe :D

It's a nice addition to pinecone moonshine which I recently picked up.

enjoy, nice records

• 2 weeks later...

No man. Thank you! Thanks for keeping the vibe alive! Labels like Subtle Audio are the Warp from the nineties.

That's a high compliment!

No plans to stop anytime soon :wink:

aioeaoinoieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Never heard of subtle audio before today.

Just grabbed 3 cds from there though! Can't wait! Grabbed a few singles too, sounding great so far.

Archived