azatoth

*chug chug chug skiddley chug chug*

ARTWERK!

LAWSUIT!

HEALTHSCARE!

Yeah, I reckon there's plenty to mine there. Should be quite heavy.

HEALTHSCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARE

*polyrhythms*

Edited by Guest

https://soundcloud.com/somadril/jimbonock

i'm always wrong about this stuff but i wonder if somadril is some aphex stuff/collaborations, and this one song is with maynard. maynard is a stage name and his real first name is james/jim, and the song title has jim and the file name has james. those vocals are maynardy. a lot of somadril stuff seems tussy

Edited by very honest

i don't think that is maynard but that is an amazing impression of his style!

is there a zip file of all somadrill stuff anywhere? i never checked it out until that track. now on his sound cloud. def digging it! thanks for posting that.

Edited by jules

i don't think that is maynard but that is an amazing impression of his style!

is there a zip file of all somadrill stuff anywhere? i never checked it out until that track. now on his sound cloud. def digging it! thanks for posting that.

here you go

Please by the star of babylon: No Alex Grey art plz

I always liked Cam de Leon's artwork more than Grey, but that's definitely off the table now... Shame things went so sour between them.

Please by the star of babylon: No Alex Grey art plz

I always liked Cam de Leon's artwork more than Grey, but that's definitely off the table now... Shame things went so sour between them.

Yeah... he could've bust out a good cover

4148242990_7b486c5ae6_z.jpg

Oh fuck. Shit has leaked....

From the Tool facebook:

"This music leak is unsettling on many levels. First off, it truly sucks to have your unfinished music available on the interweb without your consent. And second, to have it immediately picked up by someone and released as their own work is infuriating. We don't encourage anyone to listen to this leaked clip because it's far from finished and it will spoil what's to come. But if you absolutely must, then listen to both clips. These are practically identical. It's a clear cut case of copyright infringement and plagiarism." ‪#‎sueeverybody‬ ‪#‎marchthirtysecond‬

Man, I feel kinda guilty listening to this... I like the direction they are going for tho. It just needs to be polished here and there. Adam's doing a great solo throughout the track but he could use a note or two more, altough its fine the way it is. The drumming is already perfect, very Danny Carey. And the Maynard rage is ever so present now...

They should get a decade long lawsuit more often.

Edited by triachus