Help me save my girlfriend's cat

impakt

I saved up some money and spent a total about ~1000€

that's a lot of money for pussy :(

i can't help you, but i hope it gets out of quarantine lockdown soon :((

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if you know how to contact Fred McGriff, you can claim my bacon essay contest winnings that i never claimed because i couldn't be bothered to remember/find out my paypal password.

it's a tidy sum of 47 kronorz

Guest Drahken

This would probably bank you a lot on Reddit, especially if you include a picture of your girl and her pussy(cat).

impakt, ive known you online for many years and there's a cat involved, im helping. :music:

I just sent you 1,000.00 NOK, i hope that helps brother.

fuckin hell, what a guy

sent you 50 euros

StephenG comes through!

and this guy!

what a heartwarming watmm moment

impakt, ive known you online for many years and there's a cat involved, im helping. :music:

I just sent you 1,000.00 NOK, i hope that helps brother.

fuckin hell, what a guy

sent you 50 euros

StephenG comes through!

and this guy!

what a heartwarming watmm moment

I'm not always a cunt =)

lol

i never thought you were a cunt

actually thats i lie i vaguely remember thinking that

anyway, internet etc. donating 50 squid to save a cat is good shit.

ive got 4 days to find 50 quid or the police are threatening to destroy my soundsystem :(

not quite as a devastating as a pet, but still. fuck the man.

At the moment we are looking at 21 day quarantine with treatment for a new passport and the fee keeps running :S

I think collectively WATMM is probably more powerful than the romanian government.

We should just overthrow it and then you can get kitty for free =)

im a constantly partying idiot and i play stomping techno way too much.

i wasnt even slightly asking for money btw. a stranded cat deserves it, an expensive soundsystem ive been using to blast dangerous amounts of bass out for over a year does not.

well, i dont know about crusty, but ive pretty much had an organised system of 50+ hours of mental partying in my flat every weekend for over a year.

its an incredible flat, massive tenemant thick oldschool walls, voices and treble dont travel through, but i just took the piss with the bass one times too many

Aw man, by the time the cat gets to you he will aldready be dead or compeltely fucked up. I had my dog travel on a plain once, and after some hours on a cage he was never the same again.

my dog used to come back whimpering with fear from a spell in a luxury kennel when we went on holiday. he was abused for the first 6 weeks of his life before we adopted him though, he grew into an incredible personality with love and attention, but he definetely went through some awful abuse as a puppy. anytime my family had to leave him anywhere he refused to eat, curled up into a ball and whimpered with pain and despair till we came back.

Guest Enter a new display name

Even those spam emails about bank accounts in Africa seem more credible than this thread.

Archived