IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

yeah, I usually just get the 'little cheeseburger' because if I get the normal one with two patties in I have that problem. When I ordered one of those at work last week I ate it in two halves, with a 40min break between.

5 hours ago, Joyrex said:

Those are some sad af looking borgars.

actually they were pretty happy an in that particularly picture are in the middle of intense laughter

17 hours ago, Nebraska said:

actually they were pretty happy an in that particularly picture are in the middle of intense laughter

Yeah... at the fact you bought not just one but two of those faux borgorinis

7 minutes ago, Joyrex said:

Yeah... at the fact you bought not just one but two of those faux borgorinis

the one on the left is my wife's (she doesn't like onions on her burger). also the fries in the background are hers and are animal style: basically fries with melted cheese and onions and some other sauce.

btw: did you guys know every in & out burger meal comes with a bible verse? they're hidden all over the packaging or on the paper tray cover 

2 minutes ago, Nebraska said:

the one on the left is my wife's (she doesn't like onions on her burger). also the fries in the background are hers and are animal style: basically fries with melted cheese and onions and some other sauce.

btw: did you guys know every in & out burger meal comes with a bible verse? they're hidden all over the packaging or on the paper tray cover 

One more reason not to like them - I go to feed myself physically - if I want spiritual nourishment, I'll go to a church/synagogue/mosque.

Edited by Joyrex
Clarified my position on religion

18 hours ago, Nebraska said:

xhSvpbB.png

this is a religion I could get behind tbh.

StephenG: haha yes i suppose i am, although today was maisel day so select businesses were offering 1959 prices like 30 cents gas per gallon 50 cent burgers, 30 cent milkshakes or $3 haircuts. kinda hard to resist

kinda worried about working off the extra calories now though ?

Edited by Nebraska