IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

So my wife and I went to Carlsbad, CA to hit the beach and we discovered a local place nearby called Encinidas Alehouse that supposedly the best burger in the city. We got the Santana Burger (pepper jack cheese, avacado, grilled onions and alehouse sauce).

It was surprisingly (as we're both hard to please in the burger department) 10/10.

May not look like anything extraordinary from the photo, but I can say with confidence that it was hands down the best I've ever had, just behind Texaz Grill / Lonestar / Moab Burger Co. No microbrewery fads with overpowering brioche buns or fried eggs here. Just plain chuck goodness with a bun and toppings that serve the tantalizing perfectly seasoned 1/2 pound burger, not the other way around.

21107661_849394485219190_294762085535553

looks deece as fuck

totally man, unforgettable. we ate them near the ocean breeze *tear*

shit in a hotdog

Are you going to post something in one of the food threads that isn't just you trying to meme some disgusting stuff?

Or, are you like a breatharian or something and don't like food? 

=)

(half serious, as you only seem to post about snot and shit etc in food threads. It's kind of. odd. )

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

i am sometimes veg, but i follow this pymrb watmm business for the emulations and

also the real things. the bun. it is all about the suppleness of the bun friends - and

it is  about toppings.. and of course, cheese! (topping). a very delicious burger can be 

made if the bun and the toppings, condiments.. other things are prepared correctly.

my paddy is also prepared correct every time, veg or standard.     

..of course you must be able to cook properly and if you can't.. practice will

get your result.

shit in a hotdog

Are you going to post something in one of the food threads that isn't just you trying to meme some disgusting stuff?

Or, are you like a breatharian or something and don't like food?

=)

(half serious, as you only seem to post about snot and shit etc in food threads. It's kind of. odd. )

yeah it's pretty weird. i think hoggy is unfortunately the kind of "weird" (oooh, i'm so weird look at me i'm well strange) person that you get on watmm occasionally. sure he/she'll get bored and bugger off eventually.

i am sometimes veg, but i follow this pymrb watmm business for the emulations and

also the real things. the bun. it is all about the suppleness of the bun friends - and

it is  about toppings.. and of course, cheese! (topping). a very delicious burger can be 

made if the bun and the toppings, condiments.. other things are prepared correctly.

get your result.

ssshhhh now, more burger pics and less chitty chatty. :derp:

you tal a lot about your food creations, and yet no pics!

are you the David Lynch of this forum?

always promising, but just teasing.

get your result.

checks MDMs post for burger pic.

irony much?

checks own post.... sans borger..................

irony overloadddd

get your result.

..... it's troon. 

I'm fuckin' hungry and this thread makes me more hungry. it is currently 1:30AM, I'm tired, I should go to bed, I have an essay that is already 3 days late which I have been putting off doing any work on and I should go to bed now so I can get up early and just smash through it before 5pm tomorrow. or... I could go across the road to the pub that's open til 4am and get a borger.

2get borger or no, thats is the ?.

what are your thoughts on mac and cheese in a burger? asking for a friend.

sounds really dumb

it's in a place in Hackney (of course!) and my friend was like "ah that sounds really nice" and I was not convinced at all. less is more.

This page needed a burger -- what was happening above wasn't inspiring even by ned flander's hoodely doodly aw shucks standards

burger.jpg

It's a sainsbury's taste the difference steak burger. Pack of two for 3 quid. Grilled at a high heat to begin with then down to 2 after I flip it, very paranoid about about setting off the smoke alarm and having to get up on ladders to turn it off so this one I watch like a hawk for it's full duration, while it cooks I'm slicing the cheddar, tomatoes, peppers,  onion, prepping the crusty roll and chillies, all which get a bit of grill time after I've turned it off and i stand there watching the ceiling trying to waft all the smoke outta there