IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

• 3 weeks later...

hnnnnnnnnngg.

Brioche bun needs to be 'squidgy' though. Had a few that just break apart into a sad collage of bread, condiments and meat.

How to upload da pictures? tried imgur and can't seem to link it?

BCM how are you not 80981029830lbs man. I gain weight just living vicariously through your burger posts.

looks lush btw, bacon looks proper thick. Looks like a piece of fried chicken on there or something though lol, what is that on the right?

Linda McCartneyburgs. I tried making caramelised onions, came out sweeter than usual, don't think I executed it well enough though. Emmental cheese, big ol' pickles, ketchup and mustard.

https://i.imgur.com/dtz1AAs.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/Wtsv9jD.jpg

------

https://i.imgur.com/Camt3BG.jpg?1

Delisserie burg, prettyyyy, prettyyyyyy, prettayy good.

lol. sonofabitch Jule is that actually you? that video is gold

Is this "Fuddruckers" known to give people the squirts?

And if that's you, is that office where you work? 

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

lol I always assumed that video's how it goes after most of the burgers posted ITT

Also I can't believe your coworkers let you guys film something so silly right there in the middle of a business day. Must be a great workplace lol

just watching that video nearly made me squirt. ah tell thee!

i had recently had a burger, at a place, but it was quite frankly sub par and I'd rather not mention it.

in fact please lets never mention it again.

*curls into fetal position, cries*

4_DA3_C371_52_E6_4_CFF_8752_CF89_C3311_C

a new burg joint opened close to where I live. This was their “monster machine” burger. Overall, unfortunately it looked more impressive than it tasted. Kinda generic / shallow really.

I seem to have the same kind of luck with ladies lately so this burg was dedicated to the beautiful Siberian chick who turned out boring.

nice. but wait, did you end the video with a "fuck yeah" or a "fudd yeah" i couldn't tell

I think it was supposed to be ambiguous and leave the viewer questioning as they walked out of the theater, like Inception. Great direction.

4_DA3_C371_52_E6_4_CFF_8752_CF89_C3311_C

a new burg joint opened close to where I live. This was their “monster machine” burger. Overall, unfortunately it looked more impressive than it tasted. Kinda generic / shallow really.

I seem to have the same kind of luck with ladies lately so this burg was dedicated to the beautiful Siberian chick who turned out boring.

mods, pls pin this post to “watmm” subforum

nice. but wait, did you end the video with a "fuck yeah" or a "fudd yeah" i couldn't tell

I think it was supposed to be ambiguous and leave the viewer questioning as they walked out of the theater, like Inception. Great direction.

flol!