IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

4_DA3_C371_52_E6_4_CFF_8752_CF89_C3311_C

a new burg joint opened close to where I live. This was their “monster machine” burger. Overall, unfortunately it looked more impressive than it tasted. Kinda generic / shallow really.

I seem to have the same kind of luck with ladies lately so this burg was dedicated to the beautiful Siberian chick who turned out boring.

mods, pls pin this post to “watmm” subforum

Damn. I'm trying to lose some weight but this makes me want to seek out a similar burger in my area.

• 4 weeks later...

599675_C6_444_A_4_C6_E_B1_E0_1884_E57_A1

host gif online

McDonalds.com HamburgerRoyal TS TM

a fucking joke. This one has evidently been sitting in the keep-warm thing for a bit, both the bread & the patty were kinda stiff, the tomato & bit of salad had become part of that mayo sauce, providing lubricant, so by holding this thing the 3 stiff disks would shear around against each other.

1/10

I feel bad for you, looks like a shit experience. Going out drinking in London tomorrow and hope to get some delicious burger of some sort.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I went to Dirty Burger in Whitechapel with my new lady last night. Forgot to take pics but it was lush.

Also they did 'picklebacks' which is whisky mixed with pickle brine. ofc I tried one. Was.............interesting

Wait I don't get it

A pickle in whisky/brine mixture?

Or just a shot, made by mixing whisky with pickle brine?

It all sounds bad but idk.

Edited by auxien

Wait I don't get it

A pickle in whisky/brine mixture?

Or just a shot, made by mixing whisky with pickle brine?

It all sounds bad but idk.

usually a full on drink. I make them 2:0.75 ratio whisky to pickle juice. lots of ice. IMO works best with sweeter whisky like bourbon.

However, I think it's popular to do what you said, have it as a shot (either mixed or whisky followed by pickle juice.

Edited by Bulk VanderHooj

Yeah guys that's weird. I love whisky and love pickle brine but the thought of them together isn't good. I'd try it though, I guess. Just based on the recommendations of you internet weirdos.

• 3 weeks later...

so i turned 40 not so long ago and went for a general health checkup with my doctor...all seems ok apart from my cholesterol level (for my age) is “borderline” high. so kids, all this burgering is neither big nor clever. i’m only doing it because i have obligations (to this thread).

0f8d4d3c46c81153214014d5509179b0.jpg

• 1 month later...