IGNORED

Post Your Most Recent Burger

Guest bitroast

Currently eating a 'double burger' from the Staff Mess, ie made by prisoners.

Two very dry patties, shredded cheddar, about 3 shreds of lettuce, 4 pieces of red onion and some cucumber. Oh, two slices of tomato but I took those out, fuck that noise.

I'm actually enjoying the fuck out it, probably because I'm deathly hungover.

Sorry, no pic. If I had the means to in here, I'd be making the burgers in a few weeks :^)

do you guys really call pickles cucumbers or did it actually have raw cucumber on it?

The latter

I made some beetroot, walnut and feta falafels the other week and froze some of the mixture. There's enough left to make into a burger or two so will try that shortly and report back.

i havent had a burger for months, healthy eating, (occasional cheeky drunk double cheeseburger from macdo's excepting) but im off to bread meats bread tomorrow for a friend birthday dinner. unreasonably excited about that burger feels. 

Currently eating a 'double burger' from the Staff Mess, ie made by prisoners.

Two very dry patties, shredded cheddar, about 3 shreds of lettuce, 4 pieces of red onion and some cucumber. Oh, two slices of tomato but I took those out, fuck that noise.

I'm actually enjoying the fuck out it, probably because I'm deathly hungover.

Sorry, no pic. If I had the means to in here, I'd be making the burgers in a few weeks :^)

Brings whole new meaning to the phrase "When fine society sit down to dine, remember that someone is pissing in the wine"

made another linda mccartney burger and this time took a picture! observe...

attachicon.gifDSC_1034.JPG

nice! what is the background on this unique but fine looking burger? that is a lot of pickles! haha

i'm glad you asked. it's a set of two juicy veg burgers available for £1 in iceland. i thought i'd give it a try as i can't seem to find the quorn 1/4 pounders anymore.

i'm a big pickle fan! most of these fell out though as there wasn't room in the bun for them. under them is some thin sliced red onion and edam cheese slices.

under the burger is garlic mayo, on top is nandos medium peri peri sauce and on the pickles is french mustard. it was rather lush. Proper Job IPA to wash down.

attachicon.gifDSC_1034.JPG

nice! what is the background on this unique but fine looking burger? that is a lot of pickles! haha

i'm glad you asked. it's a set of two juicy veg burgers available for £1 in iceland. i thought i'd give it a try as i can't seem to find the quorn 1/4 pounders anymore.

i'm a big pickle fan! most of these fell out though as there wasn't room in the bun for them. under them is some thin sliced red onion and edam cheese slices.

under the burger is garlic mayo, on top is nandos medium peri peri sauce and on the pickles is french mustard. it was rather lush. Proper Job IPA to wash down.

dayumm, that sounds lush. gotta say ive never seen a veggie burger looking that good haha, definitely game changing :) 

Edited by Lane Visitor

DSC_1034.JPG

looks like an onion sandwich with some other veggies on it. thought this was a burger thread. ??‍♂️ Edited by jules

DSC_1034.JPG

looks like an onion sandwich with some other veggies on it. thought this was a burger thread. ‍♂

hahaha i do love my burger accessories. only downer is i can't find burger relish for love nor money. wtf happened to it?

Had trouble posting pics :cerious: but can confirm they were pretty lush as an alternative! I like having a meat free day one or twice a week and will definitely be doing these again.  

Edited by dumplings