IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Dragon Blood is ridiculously fun.

The sniper rifle with explosive rounds, is probably one the most fun guns I've ever used in a FPS.

(fist bump)

I also like spraying bad guys with the Laser-upgraded Fazertron and the Terror 4000, or just using stealth take-downs. The cowering scientists provide endless lolz as well.

so Im lvl 7 in Borderlands but the only quests I can pick up are level 10 and I seem grossly overmatched by the guy Im sposed to take out (Bone Head?)

Is there another area I should be going to in order to level up, or am I missing something else?

So far this game is pretty damn addictive though.

Guest Frankie5fingers

so Im lvl 7 in Borderlands but the only quests I can pick up are level 10 and I seem grossly overmatched by the guy Im sposed to take out (Bone Head?)

Is there another area I should be going to in order to level up, or am I missing something else?

So far this game is pretty damn addictive though.

nah your good. the game is pretty hard at the beginning.

Bioshock Infinite. so far it's like fighting thru Disneyland with those creepy animatronic puppets

lol. I don't remember Disneyland having clockwork US presidents with Gatling guns though. Maybe some day though...

It's been over a year since I've played BL1. I find it's best to do all the side missions before doing the main ones.

Bone Head is the big psycho guy in Fyrestone right? Best strategy I know of is to keep your distance and just keep pelting him with bullets.

ok, im an idiot and didn't realize you had to go to different areas to receive different side missions.

Overall the game is a hell of a lot of fun....Im somewhat regretting playing the Phasewalk character, but from the looks of the skill tree, shes going to be pretty fucking deadly towards endgame.

For a guy that isn't very good at FPS games, I'm slowly working my way into getting headshots down with the sniper rifle and improve from there.

Few things that get under my craw in this game:

So far I've only heard one, MAYBE two different songs play so far...the twangy arid badlands theme is getting sort of monotonous...i might just mute the music and play my own on the laptop or something.

I really hate having to back-track on fetch quests...someone please tell me there is a fast travel option later in the game.

I really hate having to back-track on fetch quests...someone please tell me there is a fast travel option later in the game.

Sometimes wishes 'come true.

Edited by ambermonk

Music changes as you go through different hubs in the game. The game doesn't really pick up until around New Haven, when you have tons of places to go from there.

The Phasewalker (Lilith) is the best character in the game if you build her up right.

Never really tried playing as the Siren (Lilith) or Berserker (Brick) in BL1. I liked playing as the Commando (Roland) because his turret comes in handy when you have bad guys swarming you.

In BL2 however I maxed out my Siren character (Maya). I mainly chose her because she's hot lol. Her special ability is different from Lilith's though.

So does blood dragon only save upon mission completion? Fuck that.

I thought so at first too, but apparently there is a Save option. It might be at the nearest Liberated Garrison, I'm not sure.

You might not be able to save while story missions are active tho.

Edited by ambermonk

Guest disparaissant

Still switching between the binding of Isaac and kerbal space program because I am a boring nerd

Guest Iain C

Still switching between the binding of Isaac and kerbal space program because I am a boring nerd

I've been playing Kerbal over the weekend. It's classy! I've finally reached the level where I can get a rocket into orbit, then catapult it over to the moon... the current goal is to land a Kerbal on the moon ALIVE but this is the tricky part because the parachute never opens.

And I've just realised that the moon has no atmosphere so OF COURSE the parachute isn't going to open, lol. Back to the Kerbal Drawing Board for this one.

That Candies game is fucking great! Perfect background playing at work, wonderful simplicity about it too.

Yeah it's a great game. I just teleported to cow land and killed a bunch of cows. Can't do that in Max Payne 3, that's for sure.

So far this game is better than Max Payne 3.

max payne three was boring as shit.

at least, the 4-5 hours i managed to get through were.

Edited by messiaen