IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

Guest abracadabra

Got back into Grand Theft Auto IV because I stopped playing it for a while and didn't finish it. Trying to get the almost impossible 100% completion.

Almost 100% with Far Cry 3 at the moment. I personally think the game is a little overrated, but great game nonetheless. Co-Op is really something. Tons of fun.

I tend to jump in between games. Another great game I've been playing is Sine Mora. But holy shit is it difficult. Especially the trophies/achievements.

Any homies on PS3 should add me:

turdweasels.png

Guest abracadabra

Naughty Dog is so on point. I'm still playing Uncharted 3 multiplayer, and it's still ridiculous.

This game needs to hurry up and come out... I'm dying to play it. I think it's gonna take all the hype away from Bioshock for GOTY

gaming-the-last-of-us-cover-art.jpg

man I liked that candie game so much, it's inspired me to learn HTML/JavaScript.

http://candies.aniwey.net/

ATM I'm just trying to see how much I can figure out on how to code all of what that person did and then I plan to get creative and come up with my own theme/ideas/code.

I'm so excited here is a sneak peek of what I've manged to do. First time HTML/JS!

http://norvum.wix.com/jspractice

LOL

What happened to not getting the appeal of it?

Because I hadn't waited 120 seconds lol.

I'm well into S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat now, and figured out how to make loads of cash and find all the tools necessary for full gear upgrades. Never imagined sprinting was possible in an Exoskeleton until today. Also completed some side quests that I missed on my previous run-through last year which boost reputation with Stalkers at the Skadovsk and Yanov hubs.

Guest jasondonervan

After endless delays and region locking for the EU, Persona 4 Arena finally came out yesterday. I haven't played any fighters solidly for some time (I had to dust off my arcade stick), but I love the Persona universe and thought it was worth a punt. I haven't been disappointed, it's really stylish and great fun to play. It takes me back to the Dreamcast days, when games were full of colour.

<3 Chie-chan <3

358646.gif

Got back into Grand Theft Auto IV because I stopped playing it for a while and didn't finish it. Trying to get the almost impossible 100% completion.

If you're trying to get all the online trophies, you're pretty much fucked. If you're just trying to 100% the single player, it's not that hard.

If you're trying to get all the online trophies, you're pretty much fucked. If you're just trying to 100% the single player, it's not that hard.

Yeah, when I read what I had to do to get those trophies, I just gave up. I mean, wtf guys.

anyone check out Kentucky Route Zero? a beautifully told point&click, goosebump stuff, highly recommended..

KRZ05.jpg.jpg

great to see they're still making point+click adventure games

since they re-released Monkey Island I've really been meaning to get back into one...started Machinarium but never continued it

Guest abracadabra

Yeah, when I read what I had to do to get those trophies, I just gave up. I mean, wtf guys.

It's a shame that I'm late to the game. I've only owned a PS3 since November. :'( I did play some multiplayer recently though. I played deathmatch against 4 people at most and ended up getting that "Let Rockstars Die" or whatever trophy.

no one's talking about the candies game?

Screen-Shot-2013-05-02-at-01.52.14.png

Bloody loving this, it's like a slightly more interactive Progress Quest but a slightly less interactive Ginormo Sword, though is more compulsive than both of them by far.

Clicked on the links for the candy game and Ginormo Sword and 6hrs later I'm still playing.

Ginormo Sword: any way to save the fucking thing?

Guest Frankie5fingers

After endless delays and region locking for the EU, Persona 4 Arena finally came out yesterday. I haven't played any fighters solidly for some time (I had to dust off my arcade stick), but I love the Persona universe and thought it was worth a punt. I haven't been disappointed, it's really stylish and great fun to play. It takes me back to the Dreamcast days, when games were full of colour.

<3 Chie-chan <3

358646.gif

Arena kicks so much ass. its such a great fighter. and the story is pretty good too.

Clicked on the links for the candy game and Ginormo Sword and 6hrs later I'm still playing.

It writes a cookie to your machine so when you go to the page at a later date it remembers where you got to. Hope your index finger isn't too fatigued yet !

EDIT: Damnit, I'm really tempted to play it again but fuck the final battles took forever to get through ...

It writes a cookie to your machine so when you go to the page at a later date it remembers where you got to. Hope your index finger isn't too fatigued yet !

EDIT: Damnit, I'm really tempted to play it again but fuck the final battles took forever to get through ...

Yeah found that out cheers.

Both my index's (apostrophe?) feel very weird.

Two days in and I'm at the false god boss who apparently isn't the final boss.

This is very addicitve.

Two days in and I'm at the false god boss who apparently isn't the final boss.

Wow, that's pretty speedy - I think I took about a week or two to get that far. But yeah, you're yet to face AVATAR!

Beat Max Payne 3 again, thought I'd give the multiplayer a try, fuck that... It's so incredibly unbalanced, least fun multiplayer I've ever played. I'd rather play CoD with a group of 14 year olds calling me racial slurs the whole time

Downloaded the Heretic / Hexen / Hexen 2 bundle off steam yesterday after a chatmm session inspired me.

Great memories coming back playing Hexen! it's Doom in dungeons, awesome.

hexen.png

Guest Enter a new display name

I have been playing the original Deus Ex lately. I have spent almost 20 hours on this game and I am now at the part in Paris. I enjoy this game very much so far.

Edited by Enter a new display name

Guest Frankie5fingers

ive been playing Sims for a couple days now. i always get depressed playing this game cause it shows me how vacant and boring my life truly is.......i need a girlfriend.

Downloaded the Heretic / Hexen / Hexen 2 bundle off steam yesterday after a chatmm session inspired me.

Great memories coming back playing Hexen! it's Doom in dungeons, awesome.

hexen.png

Talk about a trip down memory lane. I remember getting into Hexen whilst growing up.

I have been playing the original Deus Ex lately. I have spent almost 20 hours on this game and I am now at the part in Paris. I enjoy this game very much so far.

Best one in the series IMO, despite the dated graphics. Human Revolution is good too, but Invisible War was shit.

DX1 is one of the best games in gaming history...IMO.

ive been playing Sims for a couple days now. i always get depressed playing this game cause it shows me how vacant and boring my life truly is.......i need a girlfriend.

Welcome to the club brah. I never had a GF to begin with, but I feel less insecure about it now than I used to.

(Assholes gonna laugh, haters gonna hate, etc.)