IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

funny thing about Earthbound, I died on like the second boss playing it on an emulator 5-6 years ago and never touched it again. Maybe one day.

This bastard -

frank.png

If so, then a lot of people have had exactly the same issue. You just have to grind for a little while till you're at about level 8 and then he's a piece of piss.

Guest Gravity

Anyone getting a PS4 tonight?

Mine should be coming in the mail on Wednesday. Can't wait!

Nice, hope you don't run into any issues.

Finally got around playing Psychonauts

The number of collectibles is overwhelming. The art direction is fantastic.

That game is extremely fun. Great writing too.

I finally beat Ni No Kuni, I tried my best not to use a continue cause it takes away 10 percent of your money..but fuck it. I got tired of that final boss and dying over again cause of stupid mishaps like, my friend's body preventing me from moving causing me to get hit multiple times or stupid combos that caught me off guard.

I'll try to play it later to finish a few achie...trophy that I can get but right now I'm starting on 'Sassin's Creed: Black Flag.

Does the story get a little more interesting - I'm about 5ish hours in and it still hasn't really grabbed me (though the same thing happened with FF6 and that ended up being one of my favourite RPGs)

Does the story get a little more interesting - I'm about 5ish hours in and it still hasn't really grabbed me (though the same thing happened with FF6 and that ended up being one of my favourite RPGs)

The story does get more interesting... keep in mind you're playing through a Ghibli-written script mixed with Dragon Quest 8 though. I enjoyed it.

Thanks for your concern. I'm not too worried. Can't wait for Watch Dogs and MGSV!

The story does get more interesting... keep in mind you're playing through a Ghibli-written script mixed with Dragon Quest 8 though. I enjoyed it.

Yeah it does get more interesting, gotta just bare with it.. No need to really read the side quest stories alot of "my heart is broken" or "I'm sad.." those you can really skip.

My current spiel
[youtubehd]Cia3haHicFU[/youtubehd]

After purchasing it on Steam last night, I've been playing for about half an hour. But I can see this as potentially addictive given the game mechanics. Plus this is a break from FPSs.

Thanks for your concern. I'm not too worried. Can't wait for Watch Dogs and MGSV!

Check out the latest MGS video... REALLY excited by what I see so far!

Has anyone played Metro: Last Light?

I've read good things about it, but I really didn't like the first one. Can anyone here recommend it?

i have, finnished it in about 2-3 days, looked great and enjoyed it but nothing special, no multiplayer and the gameplay was a bit meh

wouldn't recommend it unless maybe you can buy it secondhanded

My PS4 arrived and its running very smoothly. I'm quite impressed with the GUI. Doesn't look like you can customize it just yet though. But that's not much of a problem cause it's really quite nice. The new controller is fantastic.

Now I just have to wait for the games to arrive in the mail. I'll just have to play Resogun until then.

Has anyone played Metro: Last Light?

I've read good things about it, but I really didn't like the first one. Can anyone here recommend it?

i have, finnished it in about 2-3 days, looked great and enjoyed it but nothing special, no multiplayer and the gameplay was a bit meh

wouldn't recommend it unless maybe you can buy it secondhanded

Have you also played the original?

My PS4 arrived and its running very smoothly. I'm quite impressed with the GUI. Doesn't look like you can customize it just yet though. But that's not much of a problem cause it's really quite nice. The new controller is fantastic.

Now I just have to wait for the games to arrive in the mail. I'll just have to play Resogun until then.

Resogun will give you plenty of challenge!

Resogun will give you plenty of challenge!

Yeah, I played the first level in arcade on Experienced difficulty and died quite a few times before making it to level 2. When some of the stuff explodes there's perhaps multiple thousands of pieces of debris on screen. It looks fantastic, and is satisfying when you beat the level and everything blows up like crazy. Definitely a challenge.

Edited by 747Music

GTA 4 on the PC. Honing my skills until 5 gets released in a month or so. Also:

PES 2014 (Awful)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2012 (Poor, i'm running a Radeon HD 7750 card but the graphics on this are inexplicably like a 90's Super Nintendo quality)

I've also got Ghosts incoming and realising I am seriously running out of hard drive space!

Stupid mericans getting the ps4 before us.

Well, at least you have XBone... right?

Yeah, we've got one. Well my brother bought one (he really wanted to play ryse). RYSE looks pretty, and dead rising doesn't. The way you kill in RYSE is rather bad arse for want of better terminology when i've been up this long.

But any way, i could be playing killzone right now. The japanese should remember where that coal, steel and the beef in their teppanyaki come from. Plus we don't force them to buy trillions in yen of treasury bonds, to help prop up our economy. You have failed us nipponō-san.

Stupid mericans getting the ps4 before us.

Well, at least you have XBone... right?

But any way, i could be playing killzone right now.

Based on reviews, you should be happy you aren't