IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

^ lol I couldn't bring myself to do that, although the part on the bridge that's packed full of them nearly made me lose my resolve. you'll know it when you see it.

Also the storyline is a giant turd that's hailed as being "deep" by people I'm assuming have never seen a well-written movie in their entire lives. Video game stories are such shit that anything better than 'atrocious' gets hailed as Oscar-worthy by a bunch of neckbeards who exclusively play games as their entertainment medium.

pretty harsh, I disagree.

There's obvious exceptions, stuff in which the mass killings that your character partakes in aren't glossed over, like The Last Of Us. I feel like there's under a dozen video games with stories that are actually well written and make sense in the context of the gameplay systems. Man-with-troubled-past finds redemption by shooting 1200 people in the face, though? Gimme a break.

Azure Striker Gunvolt hits the 3DS eShop for 15USD on 29 August - made by the creator of Mega Man and Init Creates, who did Mega Man 9 and 10:

I can't wait!

^ lol I couldn't bring myself to do that, although the part on the bridge that's packed full of them nearly made me lose my resolve. you'll know it when you see it.

Also the storyline is a giant turd that's hailed as being "deep" by people I'm assuming have never seen a well-written movie in their entire lives. Video game stories are such shit that anything better than 'atrocious' gets hailed as Oscar-worthy by a bunch of neckbeards who exclusively play games as their entertainment medium.

pretty harsh, I disagree.

There's obvious exceptions, stuff in which the mass killings that your character partakes in aren't glossed over, like The Last Of Us. I feel like there's under a dozen video games with stories that are actually well written and make sense in the context of the gameplay systems. Man-with-troubled-past finds redemption by shooting 1200 people in the face, though? Gimme a break.

I agree somewhat. Very few games have really good stories or good story telling. I really liked Braid's narrative.

After the successful campaign to add Robin Williams to WOW as an NPC, new change.org petition to add Robin as an NPC to the next Zelda game, his favorite video game franchise, and the namesake of his daughter Zelda. A little red bird named Robin would be perfect IMO.

https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-of-america-name-an-npc-in-the-new-legend-of-zelda-game-after-robin-williams

Play this:

whiteps4-2.jpg

Here:

empire2.jpg

But actually don't even play it. Just have it set up and stare at the TV screen that is not even on. Be in the trance of the subtle humming of the lights, which is only in your head cuz everything is LED.

Edited by peace 7

I just watched someone play the Silent Hills demo and now I want a PS4.

Fuck a PS4. I just want them to release it on PC like they are doing with Metal Gear Solid 5.

Guest jasondonervan

P.T.? I gave it a go yesterday morning. Walked down a corridor three times and nothing happened. Perhaps the game knows I was trying to play it in the daylight...

P.T.? I gave it a go yesterday morning. Walked down a corridor three times and nothing happened. Perhaps the game knows I was trying to play it in the daylight...

Ooh stuff happens all right - one of the wildest demos I've seen in a long while ! Whilst I was watching someone play through it all I was so tempted to buy a ps4 there and then

Guest bitroast

Ooh stuff happens all right - one of the wildest demos I've seen in a long while ! Whilst I was watching someone play through it all I was so tempted to buy a ps4 there and then

it's really only a matter of time now before I get a ps4.

being able to play multipleplayer indie games like towerfall and nidhogg could tie me over for now. games like mgsV, bloodbourne and silent hills mean I am going to need to get the console eventually. it's just a matter of time !!

Fuck a PS4. I just want them to release it on PC like they are doing with Metal Gear Solid 5.

They likely will, since most SH games come out on PC and it's being made with the MGS5 engine.

seriously though, show me a $299, sleek gaming rig that runs games as well as the ps4, where all the future games are optimised for the hardware I'm sitting on. Please, because I'd probably buy that.

Guest jasondonervan

seriously though, show me a $299, sleek gaming rig that runs games as well as the ps4, where all the future games are optimised for the hardware I'm sitting on. Please, because I'd probably buy that.

Perhaps an Xbox One?

ohnobeta1.jpg

Eh, the next gen of consoles is doing nothing for the nerd in me. Getting a Vita next and will wait for the PS4 to get a game or two I want and a hundred or more cheaper before I jump onto that ship. Or get a Wii U when Nintendo is liquidated I guess.

Guest jasondonervan

Eh, the next gen of consoles is doing nothing for the nerd in me. Getting a Vita next and will wait for the PS4 to get a game or two I want and a hundred or more cheaper before I jump onto that ship. Or get a Wii U when Nintendo is liquidated I guess.

lolwut

Nintendo have enough cash in the bank to go on for decades. They aren't going anywhere.

Perhaps lol. But if they keep making flop consoles (at least, compared to their competitors), I still might be getting a cheap Wii U. Not that there's many games I want for that either.

For $100-$200 more you could have one with considerably better hardware that's 100% backwards compatible, runs DAWs & Photoshop, doesn't have a monthly online fee, and has most AAA titles for $20 or less if you exercise a little patience.

Guest potabo

For $100-$200 more you could have one with considerably better hardware that's 100% backwards compatible, runs DAWs & Photoshop, doesn't have a monthly online fee, and has most AAA titles for $20 or less if you exercise a little patience.

lul