IGNORED

What Video Games Are You Currently Playing

Joyrex

You forgot to mention all the viruses, driver issues, and hardware incompatibility issues you get with a PC as well

This has seriously not been the case for a long time man - Had this lappy for over three years now: Not a single virus, not a single issue with drivers and not a single hardware incompatibility to affect my gaming setup. It's certainly not gonna play the latest games on the very highest settings nowadays but it's still holding up well !

I'm currently being taught Minecraft by my daughter. I mainly laugh at cows and get excited by finding iron.

Centurix! Where have you been young man!

Don't get sucked into the Minecraft world - you time will fly by, and you'll be an old man before you know it.

I'm currently being taught Minecraft by my daughter. I mainly laugh at cows and get excited by finding iron.

Don't get sucked into the Minecraft world - you time will fly by, and you'll be an old man before you know it.

Joyrex mate, it's been a while. How's Texas?

I now work for a company in Noosaville that doesn't block WATMM. Blocked for 8 years. Now I can poop, read WATMM and get paid to do both!

I see you're thinning the collection a bit, making room for CAT023 and CAT002 I assume...

:biggrin:

the dude buys CWLP from you and then you tell people not to play his game

rude

Edited by triachus

Guest Enter a new display name

I have been playing a lot of shmups and Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike in the last few months. Does anybody want to challenge me to the latter through PSN or GGPO?

N-N-N-NOW! FIGHT A NEW RIVAL!

Guest potabo

Watch with headphones!

DANG this looks good. It's such a shame it's only on PS3/4 for now, although the texture size looks pretty good so not too much of a loss. That being said it was very noticeable how much the frame rate dropped at 5:25, but I guess it wouldn't be a From Software game without accidentally rolling into a barrel and experiencing what feels like 10 years of 2 fps. It sounds like it uses a lot of sound assets from Demon's/Dark Souls, which isn't too bad, but it does rub me the wrong way a little. The designs looks phenomenal, I love the fantasy 1800s London look they've gone for, could lead to some really nice areas to gawp at. If I had enough money to get a PS4 I'd be quite excited!!

Apparently Diablo 3 accounts from xbox will transcend over to ps4. That's very good news. I already made the move from pc to xbox a couple months ago. I'm glad to know I won't have to start over again. Can't wait until next month.

Watch with headphones!

That shotgun blast into what look like a riposte-like critical was cool as hell! Can't wait!

edit: looks like back stabs are back too, hehe

Edited by Frank Poole

Looks more interesting than all of the Souls games combined. I mean, it looks like a re-skinned Dark Souls but at least the setting is hella cool!

Gotta agree -. I love Dark Souls's gameplay, story telling and overal mood, but the actual setting and story do not appeal to me at all. This on the other hand looks interesting

the dude buys CWLP from you and then you tell people not to play his game

rude

Does that mean what I think that means?

I beat Rogue Legacy today, and re-beat Transistor. Both of these games are GOTY nominee's for me. Transistor prolly edging out Rogue Legacy for story telling.

How the hell are you guys beating this game? I'm LV50 and still can't do anything in the forest area.

Bloodborne looks pretty cool, I hope it doesn't have TOO much in common with Dark Sous, I have to admit I have never actually beaten a Souls game, I'm at Sen's Fortress in 1, but havent active played in a while... getting killed all the time is so disheartening and I know it only gets harder, I think I kinda suck at it....

The combat in Bloodborne looks a bit faster paced though, which is a big plus to me. The setting also looks MUCH more interesting to me. Also watching that gameplay made me realize, the game looks like Nightmare Creatures brought to a new generation, anyone remember that game I loved playing it on the N64 back in the day...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aI3Q0cOsh8

My fiance and I purchased a Wii last week because Gamestop had a great deal on a package so lately I've been playing a lot of Mariokart, also picked up Super Mario Galaxy and I'm enjoying it a lot... Should keep me busy for the next 3 weeks until Destiny comes out, at which point I know I'll be sucked into that.

Edited by ghOsty

I beat Rogue Legacy today, and re-beat Transistor. Both of these games are GOTY nominee's for me. Transistor prolly edging out Rogue Legacy for story telling.

How the hell are you guys beating this game? I'm LV50 and still can't do anything in the forest area.

The real key to beating Rogue Legacy is to lock down the castle every time before entering - once you know the enemy patterns and castle layout, it becomes less challenging. See my walkthrough video I posted a few pages back. You can beat the entire game in under 20 mins.

Broke down and bought Diablo III for PS4... FUN! Never knew how much fun Diablo was!

I got to level 130ish before I beat it lol

But yeah Dark Souls style remembering the fuck out of the enemy behaviors. Using the right classes for the right job (like I think that bitch Ponce De Leon is so much easier if you use the "secret" class) helps out a lot. Throwing tons of points into damage, health, and armor... etc

The real key to beating Rogue Legacy is to lock down the castle every time before entering - once you know the enemy patterns and castle layout, it becomes less challenging. See my walkthrough video I posted a few pages back. You can beat the entire game in under 20 mins.

Broke down and bought Diablo III for PS4... FUN! Never knew how much fun Diablo was!

i played through diablo 3 on the xbox and it was actually serious fun, after diablo 2 where i never even got a character with good enough gear to finish nightmare mode on its own, then i read up on it and they made the console versions of diablo III 10 times easier than the pc version. thats why its fun. its still an absolute bollock ache on the pc.

i watched a video of a level 76 nephalam level hardcore barbarian with 350 hours of playtime get killed on youtube the other day.

i dont think ive ever played even a single game that long in my life, (minus CSS) never mind, a single life on diablo.