The WATMM™ Book Of World Records

Redruth

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

tied for least amount of world records

is this a paradox?

If everyone with a putative 0 world records can be considered to be "tied for least amount of world records," then those people actually have 0+1 world records, and nobody would have fewer world records. The World Records Bell Curve just gets pushed to the right without any change in the relationship between data points, and without contradicting the "tied for least amount of world records" statement.

So things are looking pretty gooooood.

this opens the doorway to many deep, philosophical questions. is 'nothing' actually a thing? is zero a number? (many people do not recognize zero as a number and if they do, seldom will they put it into practice). i however believe in the existence of 'nothing' but only outside this dimensional universe and when i count, i start from zero

I have put out 2 compilations with 200 different grind/noisebands , i had to contact each one of them it took me 2/3 years to get all the songs, i guess that's some kind of record

Also a few years ago some chick at the bank told me once i was the record holder of most lost/destroyed bankcards in belgium, they even left their desk to come check me out, fucking lol

is zero a number?

is black a color?

i have the record for most UNNNNNNNNGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHs in YLC btw. pretty sure the total is 2. 2 UNNNGGGHHHHs. go ahead and steal my record. i'm also the worlds most dinosaur.

Archived