IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

Sean just sent me a psychic message using the spirits of his dead ancestors and blood on the walls and he says he's going to leak it in a few minutes.

Projected vinyl runtimes:

A: 14:51

1. FLeure

2. irlite (get 0)

B: 15:17

3. prac-f

4. jatevee C

5. T ess xi

C: 14:25

6. veksoS

7. Flep

D: 16:00

8. tuinorizn

9. bladelores

E: 15:58

10. 1 1 is

11. nodezsh

F: 11:41

12. runrepik

13. spl9

G: 15:40

14. cloudline

15. deco Loc

H: 17:44

16. recks on

17. YJY UX

Good, with the exception of F these are pretty decent amounts of time per vinyl side. Nothing's more irritating than having to flip sides every 10 minutes...

Buy CD or digital. Problem solved.

Sean just sent me a psychic message using the spirits of his dead ancestors and blood on the walls and he says he's going to leak it in a few minutes.

what? i'm ususally the one he chooses to channel with

sean pls

That, and you need a pretty nice turntable/cartridge/stereo setup for crystalline sound.

nope.

point me in the direction of a modestly priced, quality turntable. please

The American Audio TTD 2400 is a direct drive turntable that costs roughly 100$. That's the best price/quality ratio I've seen so far. Was planning on buying one+the Exai LP on march (unused christmas money) but I don't know whether that's a good placement lol

That, and you need a pretty nice turntable/cartridge/stereo setup for crystalline sound.

nope.

I'm after your namesake, the Rega Planar 3 at £400 (modest enough?). Haven't heard it yet, but perhaps someone on here has.

nope.

The American Audio TTD 2400 is a direct drive turntable that costs roughly 100$. That's the best price/quality ratio I've seen so far. Was planning on buying one+the Exai LP on march (unused christmas money) but I don't know whether that's a good placement lol

thank you

"Getting lost in the wonderful (if not slightly alienating) new Autechre double album (...) The closer “Cep puiqMX” especially shows this-era Ae at their harshest, and it’s killer; I’d like to hear this in a club. The beats sound like Autechre’s late-era dubstep and hip-hop flirtations, but they quickly begin to reveal flaws and cracks, before shifting just slightly so the whole thing is a skewed mess of drums caving in, like bits of falling detritus. Thunderous but skittish at the same time, tracks like this show how late-era Autechre is more than just the pseudo-‘random’ processing gone awry that it sometimes sounds like."

http://futureproofing.tumblr.com/post/40693741514/getting-lost-in-the-wonderful-if-not-slightly

Oh fuck guys, this is happening today!

LOL

(come on I want my 100 pages)

The beats sound like Autechre’s late-era dubstep and hip-hop flirtations

EDIT : How does Ceppuiq MX whatever sound DUBSTEP ?

Edited by StocKo