IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

yeah, it's really me, the (ex)pfork reviewer. and wow thanks guys for being so forgiving! If I still wrote reviews, and still got promos, I'd totally write up blurbs for each track in this thread

vSJ9X8l.gif

the blue balls are so strong here that you're about to give us all prolapsed vas deferens gl0tch, you better not be fucking around.

I can confirm at least one case of this already happening

kill me

the blue balls are so strong here that you're about to give us all prolapsed vas deferens gl0tch, you better not be fucking around.

I can confirm at least one case of this already happening

kill me

a genital prolapse? pics or it didn't happen

Sorry, had to take a wee wee. What'd I miss?

you missed the part where Sean found out about this thread because of google alerts, and chastised us all for the janet jackson boob autechre cover. He said something about how we should all spend more time outside, that our priorities were clearly fucked.

Sorry, had to take a wee wee. What'd I miss?

you missed the part where Sean found out about this thread because of google alerts, and chastised us all for the janet jackson boob autechre cover. He said something about how we should all spend more time outside, that our priorities were clearly fucked.

So it was a normal day here at WATMM. I call that a win!

yeah oh and you missed the part where when you type in Autechre and Exai in google image search, about 50% of our fake album covers get first page ranking. This was revealed in a Facebook status update by DJ Food who complained about it being hard to find a high resolution Exai cover for his upcoming blurlb about it because of all those 'homophobic thieving cunts' at watmm *high fives everyone*

edit: and then tragically Skrillex posted another incomprehensible suicide note that no one responded to, i hope he's ok

Edited by Awepittance

Guest disoriental express

*high fives all around*

we really did a good job over these past few weeks guys. I wanna thank Alcofribas for his future review, and Obel for being a skull trumpet now, and for everyone that repeated that arnold gif. you've all put in some hard work and dedication to ensure our

did he really call us "homophobic thieving cunts?"

in reference to all of our criticisms of Com Truise being in the 'bear' scene and Surgeon being 'a gay'

basically all roads lead to WATMM, and if anything that's what this thread proves

Cex took a much more relaxed approach though and helped determine which FM synths AE used on Exai and thanked us for being 'so forgiving' about his attempt at rapping on earlier works

Tycho however spent most of the time dissing the AE forum in the BOC forum

Edited by Awepittance