IGNORED

XI year old Autechre Album Released: Exai (WARP234)

Guest pixelives

my account on bleep only has the 24bit WAVs available for download; how do you get the flac files?

click on dashboard and then on latest music downloads et voila!

thank you kindly!

now if only the downloads would work :dry:

Edited by nerv

tumblr_m9kz51xxUm1qesvhwo1_500.gif

(deco Loc vocals!)

Transcribed to the best of my abilities

Aahh ahh ah ahh ah ah ahh ah ah ahh ah hah

Aahh ahh ah ahh ah ah ahh duh ah ah ahh ah ah ahh ah

Muh oh oh oh oh oh oh ohhhh ohh oh hh oh hoh ohhh ohhh ohh ohh oh ohhh ohh hohoh ooh

muah eh ehhh ehhh eheh eh he heh eh eh eh eh eh eh eh eheheh eh eh

mugh ugh ugh ughugh ugh ughugh ugh ugh uuuugggghhhhh ugh

Ahh mugh mugh ahahah ohh ohh oh ohoho ahh mugh mugh mugh ah mugh mugh mugh ah muh muh ahaha muhuhuh

hahhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaahhhhhhhhhhhhaaaahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahhhahahaahhahahahahahhhhhhh

jussjusjusjus....

jusjus....

jjjjj

jus....

jus..

just some....

jus.....

jussusususuususssus.

jusususss.

j....

boah...

jusssussss.

jus.

jusjusjus

jusususususussssussusssussuss

jus.

jus......

jus......

jus.....us....us.....uss......

jus....jus....jus.....jujuss........

juh.

ahahahah made my day!! yes, this is my favorite :wub:

I'm a bit disappointed... I just listened to Exai for two hours and there are only a few tracks that are awesome.

Btw, there's pretty much 1 track with a hip hop beat, so whoever said that there was a lot of hip hop beats should hit himself in the fucking face cuz you don't know jack about hip hop.

Guest pixelives

I'm a bit disappointed... I just listened to Exai for two hours and there are only a few tracks that are awesome.

Btw, there's pretty much 1 track with a hip hop beat, so whoever said that there was a lot of hip hop beats should hit himself in the fucking face cuz you don't know jack about hip hop.

there's plenty at traditional hiphop tempo however.

3849, what's your favorite album then?

I don't really have a favorite album, more like tracks that I think are really awesome, XI has some of those too, but I thought there'd be more on XI since it's 2 hours long and 17 track...

there's plenty at traditional hiphop tempo however.

Not the same though.

Yiy Ux is not getting the love it deserves. You sissies don't have the stamina to keep your attention all the way to the end of the album. Yjy Ux is definitely one of the highlights. A classic Ae-beauty.

hahahaha

hahahahahahahahaha

wait.

ahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

irlite (get 0) is a fucking masterpiece. It's a miniature symphony. Fuck. The multiple movements and permutations.

Indeed, i delayed listening to the 3rd track and skipped back and listened to this one again.